looking for frags to buy or trade

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to buy some high end frags of zoas, chalices, shrooms or blastos and also looking to replace a small colony of green stem duncans and a rainbow wellsi. I also have a few frags I could trade. Not many but a two head green and purple tip hammer and some high end zoas like a polyp of lsoh, grandmaster krak, frankies acid trip and some regular mid level zoas but zoa would have to be fragged!

I live in Lutz just north of Tampa.

I am also looking for a new light like a ai prime or red sea, kessil. and a large prepumb tank. I have a 75 gallon bowfront I could trade or sell as well and a 36 gallon bowfront. Both need plumbing.

|Frank|

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey have you ever checked out the Coral Corral in oldsmar? It’s off race track rd by the flee market. Usually my go to, they’re always rotating coral stock and their display tanks are amazing.

OP
OP
nano reef

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey have you ever checked out the Coral Corral in oldsmar? It’s off race track rd by the flee market. Usually my go to, they’re always rotating coral stock and their display tanks are amazing.
Oh Wow! I forgot I left this post!

LOL Yeah! I havnt been there in a few years I dont think! I never bought any corals though! Right now I am in the market for high end. I don think they carry high end stuff do they? They used to have tons of tanks but nothing was labeled. Back then I was a newbie so it was hard to tell what was what though! I love their displays! Simply amazing!

I have bought fish from them before and snails ,hermit crabs!

Thanks for info!

Do you know anyone or do you know how to plumb a 75 gallon? I was going to buy one preplumbed but much easier to just plumb this if I could find someone!

OP
OP
nano reef

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man why are you on the west coast of Florida. Lol I’m on the east and looking for a Zoa hoarder. lol
haha! I am definitely a zoa horder! I have aquired a lot more since I left this post! Do you have any highends to trade? It should cost much for us to ship to each other!

beardedman11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha! I am definitely a zoa horder! I have aquired a lot more since I left this post! Do you have any highends to trade? It should cost much for us to ship to each other!
Hi I don’t really have any higher end stuff. That’s ready to be fragged up. But I’m definitely always looking to add to my collection. I’ve got the lsoh, Frankies, wwc pink kraks, mindtricks, bloodshot, and a few mid range ones. Lol

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back