• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Glitter Goniopora

Placerreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ISO Glitter Goniopora. Please pm me pics and prices of any glitter bomb goni frags you have available. Thanks!

OP
OP
Placerreefs

Placerreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m located in woodland and have a few that I’ve had for a while. Cultured and been cut for weeks.
Hey Nathan- I already picked up a couple glitter goni frags that are doing well and growing and I got them for much less than you're asking on yours. Thanks though. Good seeing you at YourReef Sunday.
Shane

Nate’sTanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Nathan- I already picked up a couple glitter goni frags that are doing well and growing and I got them for much less than you're asking on yours. Thanks though. Good seeing you at YourReef Sunday.
Shane
No worries boss! Glad you were able to find some. Unfortunately I don’t have much choice since I bought it from wholesale and didn’t have a choice for what I got it for. Hope to see progress pics on the club page!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back