Looking for high in corals

Dfresh519

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi there I live Windsor, Ontario. I’m currently searching for people or shop that have high end corals that can ship, beside driving to Toronto I was looking for a shipping alternative because I don’t have time to make the trip everytime.

Skynyrd Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea on the rules of bringing some corals across the tunnel? There’s some good shops and coral guys on this side of the river.

TK_KW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my opinion,
- Nick at big Als in Kitchener is doing big things, no website, but follow social media and im sure he ships. He ships fish so im guessing corals also
- Afnan owner of Candy Corals is the absolute best in the industry. Best volume of high end corals. Everything from frags to large colonies. Check out his FB. His website will be up and running soon.
I have mixed opinions about others regarding prices, etc. Just my two cents cheers

George81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree. Nick is awesome at big als. He has some really nice stuff. He has totally changed big als, live stock is always healthy, his grow out tank has some sweet looking corals in there. I can’t wait for some of those pink zoas to be ready for fragging,
When I first got into the hobby back in the early 06 big als was a terrible place. I’m glad to see nick has turned them into a legit saltwater store and he knows his stuff too, always willing to give me advice.

I’ve shopped at fragbox corals, not ordered online from them, their stuff is healthy. I will be ordering online from them in the next few weeks.

I’ve heard and read good things about Canada corals.

Places I would stay away from. Big show frags....never ordered livestock but the chloroquine phosphate I ordered from them they turned around and cancelled the order claiming it was out of stock even though I emailed them prior to ordering. And they “refunded” my money. Aka I checked my statement and there was no refund. I had to file a dispute with my credit card company 2 weeks after said refund was issued. Upon forwarding my “refund receipt” to the credit card company they advised me to proceed with a dispute because of red flags they noticed in the email. Upon notifying them that I filed a dispute, suddenly they magically had it in stock and told me to drive out to Hamilton to get it. And tried everything to give me the run around....can’t fool me twice....as a sign of “good faith” they gave me my refund I was supposed to get when they cancelled my order.
Never ever again.

TK_KW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree. Nick is awesome at big als. He has some really nice stuff. He has totally changed big als, live stock is always healthy, his grow out tank has some sweet looking corals in there. I can’t wait for some of those pink zoas to be ready for fragging,
When I first got into the hobby back in the early 06 big als was a terrible place. I’m glad to see nick has turned them into a legit saltwater store and he knows his stuff too, always willing to give me advice.

I’ve shopped at fragbox corals, not ordered online from them, their stuff is healthy. I will be ordering online from them in the next few weeks.

I’ve heard and read good things about Canada corals.

Places I would stay away from. Big show frags....never ordered livestock but the chloroquine phosphate I ordered from them they turned around and cancelled the order claiming it was out of stock even though I emailed them prior to ordering. And they “refunded” my money. Aka I checked my statement and there was no refund. I had to file a dispute with my credit card company 2 weeks after said refund was issued. Upon forwarding my “refund receipt” to the credit card company they advised me to proceed with a dispute because of red flags they noticed in the email. Upon notifying them that I filed a dispute, suddenly they magically had it in stock and told me to drive out to Hamilton to get it. And tried everything to give me the run around....can’t fool me twice....as a sign of “good faith” they gave me my refund I was supposed to get when they cancelled my order.
Never ever again.
Lol I've heard something strikingly similar about big show lol.

George81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s funny. I told them I bet I’m not the only one you guys have tried jerk around....looks like I was right. I wish I could post all the emails so people can see just how sketchy they are.

Also op Check out reef raft. I messaged him on Facebook, he finally got back to me today and said he sells stuff via appointment only, he is in Toronto I think.....some of the absolute most amazing corals I have ever seen. They look really expensive. Here is a sample of some of his stuff he posts on Facebook

67A35A7F-8193-47C1-9D12-F0E154E84713.jpeg

AA0DFA4E-77BE-4572-8B20-F20651984EEB.jpeg

6B1274DD-9EE8-4903-9192-0123ECB28A50.jpeg

FAEA4BB2-9FA9-4F82-84D2-32A48C8CD86C.jpeg

376ED15F-BB68-482C-BEC0-A5A6158AA416.jpeg

Back