Looking for information on where to buy a waterbox 65 AIO online.

Dtrisc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, as the title says i’m looking to find some website to find the waterbox’s 65.4 All In One tank. It’s been out of stock on their home website for a bit, and i dont know if there are any other sites that would potentially have them in stock. I’m not sure if this should really go in the looking to buy as i’d like to buy new, so i’m looking more for info rather than hand me down systems. Any assistance is greatly appreciated, thank you very much!

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All Aquarium Builders are having a hard time getting materials (glass) from their Overseas Suppliers. Youre just gonna have to wait

OP
OP
D

Dtrisc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All Aquarium Builders are having a hard time getting materials (glass) from their Overseas Suppliers. Youre just gonna have to wait
Got it, i figured it was something like that but just wanted to make sure before jumping to conclusions. Thanks, man!

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it, i figured it was something like that but just wanted to make sure before jumping to conclusions. Thanks, man!
I was just talking to my local contact and she said most Builders are quoting 12-14 week leadtimes

OP
OP
D

Dtrisc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just talking to my local contact and she said most Builders are quoting 12-14 week leadtimes
Id be fine with that, LOL. I have a stand commissioned for the tank that is about 10 weeks away anyhow, I’d just like to get one sourced first.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • None.

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 7.1%
Back