Looking for inspiration for reef-scape in new 100-gallon Innovative Marine aquarium

Atrumblood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings all,

I am expecting my new reef tank to be drop-shipped around the first week of Feb 2022. I have all the rocks and sand purchased and now I need to start building my rock work.

I don't have a single artistic bone in my body so I am putting this out to the community to help me come up with a good design that will allow a mixed (LPS/SPS) reef tank.

I have about 80 lbs of marco rock and a few big bottles of superglue with baking soda to build with.

I want to have areas that are shaded, and areas that are just open sand-bed, but I also need some space for SPS near the upper part of the tank.

Do you guys think you could help me out with this?

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two rocks scapes, one taller than the other, and with a curved formation is very pretty in the tank. Here’s my 40g:
image.jpg
Take your time until you find a scape you like. And also be patient! Getting the rocks to fit together takes some practice.

OP
OP
Atrumblood

Atrumblood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two rocks scapes, one taller than the other, and with a curved formation is very pretty in the tank. Here’s my 40g:
image.jpg
Take your time until you find a scape you like. And also be patient! Getting the rocks to fit together takes some practice.
Thanks for your guidance!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back