• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Large Frag Tank

eb2292

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Looking for a large frag tank / trough, something similar to what you would see in a store. 4-6 feet long, around a couple feet wide. Preferably acrylic and transparent on all sides.

Not really looking for a stand but if you have one I am happy to take a look.

Thanks!

dlovitch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Looking for a large frag tank / trough, something similar to what you would see in a store. 4-6 feet long, around a couple feet wide. Preferably acrylic and transparent on all sides.

Thanks!
Did you ever find a tank? I want a 4-5’ x 18-24 x 10-16” H frag rank and can f find one wort. Thank

ICBIC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Thanks!
Have a glass 180 about 4 years old. No scratches. With stand. $300

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%

Back