Looking for live rock in Tampa Bay

James5214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Tampa Bay and I'm looking for some good live rock to help my system out. There is a company that farms live rock in the gulf here in tarpon springs but the minimum order size is 200$ and that's way more than I need I only have a 20long. If anybody is in the Tampa Bay area or surrounding area and has well established live rock please contact me! Thanks!

Tonycass12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Tampa Bay and I'm looking for some good live rock to help my system out. There is a company that farms live rock in the gulf here in tarpon springs but the minimum order size is 200$ and that's way more than I need I only have a 20long. If anybody is in the Tampa Bay area or surrounding area and has well established live rock please contact me! Thanks!
Contact them. Im sure you can pick up what you are looking to get from what I've seen they can be very accommodating to locals. @LiverockRocks

Tired

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They definitely don't have a $200 minimum order. Their website requires you to order a minimum of 20 pounds of an individual item, unless you choose their The Package option or pick one of the small sets in the Treasure Chest section. And I'm sure they wouldn't mind selling a few pounds of rock to someone who's coming to pick it up.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 38 82.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%
Back