Looking for local reefers

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@tankstudy how are those jawbreakers coming along?

They are doing good atm. Once I can assure that they are in top condition again. I should have some available.

That wave of storms/floods we had this year took out the power for several days. I lost a lot during this time, probably 20 species of zoa/palys and some assortment of shrooms. The farm that was on channel 5 that look liked it was hit by a meteor storm, destroyed barns and had aluminum sheet metal everywhere was our farm.

Jacked Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are doing good atm. Once I can assure that they are in top condition again. I should have some available.

That wave of storms/floods we had this year took out the power for several days. I lost a lot during this time, probably 20 species of zoa/palys and some assortment of shrooms. The farm that was on channel 5 that look liked it was hit by a meteor storm, destroyed barns and had aluminum sheet metal everywhere was our farm.
Wow. Sorry for your losses. If you need any coral to help get you on your feet again just let me know!

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. Sorry for your losses. If you need any coral to help get you on your feet again just let me know!

No worries ;). Thanks for the offer though. I still have a lot of corals despite losing a lot. Although everything has looked sad for the last two months, things have really started to comeback.

By christmas, i feel that if things continue to go smoothly, it should be back to awesome.

mich2599

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sorry to hear :( wish you the best!

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear :( wish you the best!

Thanks!

I'm not going to lie, it is a bit fun having to apply everything I know to get the tank back up and going again. It does get a bit boring when everything runs so perfectly lol...

Hitman

Reefing One Day @ A Time!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Round with pretty colors;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

501Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do they look like?
I just started fragging again so for right now I have scrambled eggs, Playboy bunnies, radio active dragon eyes and JF captain jerks ready to go. Whenever I get the time I have bam bams, Chucky's brides, ASD atmospheres, Goblins on fire, utter chaos, pinwheels, whammin watermelons and gatorades that need to be fragged. Also got some mushrooms that I'm going to cut once I have my zoa rack full.

ClamQueen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started fragging again so for right now I have scrambled eggs, Playboy bunnies, radio active dragon eyes and JF captain jerks ready to go. Whenever I get the time I have bam bams, Chucky's brides, ASD atmospheres, Goblins on fire, utter chaos, pinwheels, whammin watermelons and gatorades that need to be fragged. Also got some mushrooms that I'm going to cut once I have my zoa rack full.
I might be interested in those and prob some shrooms too :) How much do you think you'd want for them? (You can pm me if you want about price)

Adele

I don't sing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little Rock in the house. I've not been on R2R a ton lately so just saw this post. :) I have a 90 gal mix reef that I upgraded from a 65 about two years ago. Been reefing for about 12 years with a 1 year hiatus for home construction. This build is the one I got 'serious' on with quality lights, ATO, sump and fuge and automation. NOT that you need most of that for success, but it sure is nice to have my water changes and dosing done automatically now. ;)

Pappy147

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m from nwa new to the hobby very new. Going through the cycle on my first 10g nuvo. Don’t have any live stock and I’m already hooked

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back