Looking for members in Danbury area or close by

raylinds

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah definitely stay in touch my cell phone number is 203-278-3238 my name is Rob. If you need help with any of the assembly or any kind of questions I'll try to answer. Text me a couple pictures of how the project is progressing... there's not too many reefers in our area. thanks Rob
Thanks Rob. Due to renovations in my living room, it will be at least a few weeks before I can start putting the tank together, but I will be in touch.

Cheers,
Ray

OP
OP
Reefer Robbie

Reefer Robbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After reading your thread I came to realize that you would never need any information from me you seem very knowledged in the field. I'm pretty much a beginner I've only been doing this for a little over a year. But I enjoy it very much I've had every problem under the sun and still enjoy my hobby very much. One thing I wish I did from the very beginning with start a quarantine tank the same day I started my display tank. Thanks Rob

raylinds

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After reading your thread I came to realize that you would never need any information from me you seem very knowledged in the field. I'm pretty much a beginner I've only been doing this for a little over a year. But I enjoy it very much I've had every problem under the sun and still enjoy my hobby very much. One thing I wish I did from the very beginning with start a quarantine tank the same day I started my display tank. Thanks Rob
We can all learn from each other. Making mistakes is a good way to learn.

skip0211

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol.... I have 40+ years in the Reefing hobby... you couldn’t even count the mistakes I’ve made.. still reading and learning every day.. that’s what makes this hobby so great..

Skip

skip0211

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are attempting to put an early November meeting of ARKS together..

Watch here, RC and our website for more info..

Skip

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back