Looking for one stag to dominate my tank. What would you recommend?

Smite

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Red Robin does not grow like a stag, does anyone have pictures of a Red Robin that does?

This is an older thread so did @kinetic pick out a stag, and do you have any updates? :)

I agree with avoiding the slimer. Been there, done that, finally got sick of it and trimmed it down. Stags I still have that I think are decent choices:

Light blue hairy Horrida. This particular one was wild caught but you can see the growth pattern which I think is common for all horridas.
MAfTUki.jpg

This is my Red Robin, it prefers to grow out, not up, which is why I don't consider it a stag.
EZyz6Ul.jpg

ORA Miami Orchid (middle of the pic, just below the yellow tail damsel). This isn't the showiest coral but the color is unique.
PMT5Xq4.jpg
Amazing tank. This shots got me missing my Midas from my previous system. I've gotta get another!

markalot

Comic Relief
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing tank. This shots got me missing my Midas from my previous system. I've gotta get another!

Yea, I trimmed some the other day and a few pieces fell on his ledge. He kicked them off. I lost my first one a few months ago, he's only been in there a few weeks and already rules the tank. Fantastic fish.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back