• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Orphek Atlantik Housings (Any Version)

MoKan Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently working on something and was curious if anyone might have a couple of Orphek Atlantik fixture housings they'd be willing to let go of. I'd also be interested in the heatsinks but it's not a necessity. I'm basically just needing the housing (back panel, side skirts and the 3 pieces of clear acrylic on the led side.

I don't actually need the led boards or control cards/pc cards but wouldn't shy away from a good deal.

I figured before I go the diy route id check here. It may be a long shot since all versions are upgradable but with 4 versions already on the market and another on the way, there may be some fixtures people gave up on that either they gutted or whatever and they might be willing to let go of them for cheap. I have no issues in paying paying for shipping.

Not interested in purchasing compacts. Just the full size Atlantiks

Pm me if you have something.

Thanks

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back