• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for pair of clowns

luke fortunato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking to purchase a pair of clowns- preferably smaller than 1.25 in and showing signs of hosting. Not looking for regular old clowns. Looking for something along the line of picassos or snowflakes or a designer kind. If you have an anemone they are hosting in i would like to purchase that as well.

text me 201-470-0717

GoingBroke88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s a guy on Northern NJ Craigslist (listed in East Hanover) selling pairs of designer clownfish. I don’t know this person but see the ads on the site. He’s probably a breeder as he has many different types of pairs listed. Prices seem good as well. You might want to check it out.

GoingBroke88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, I know you know about Absolutely Fish in Route 46. They normally have bulletholes and a couple other varieties that they’ve bred. They’re small and not paired up, though fairly cheap.

Further down Route 46 is Sealevel Aquarium. He’s normally a little more expensive, but when I was in there last week he had a number of designer clowns that he had put in acclimation boxes to get them paired up. I bought 2 maroon lightning and those guys are definitely hosting my anemones right now, though not sure if they’re paired yet. He did have a pairing of a midnight clown and naked clown that looked awesome together. I think he was asking for $90 on them.

OP
OP
luke fortunato

luke fortunato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, I know you know about Absolutely Fish in Route 46. They normally have bulletholes and a couple other varieties that they’ve bred. They’re small and not paired up, though fairly cheap.

Further down Route 46 is Sealevel Aquarium. He’s normally a little more expensive, but when I was in there last week he had a number of designer clowns that he had put in acclimation boxes to get them paired up. I bought 2 maroon lightning and those guys are definitely hosting my anemones right now, though not sure if they’re paired yet. He did have a pairing of a midnight clown and naked clown that looked awesome together. I think he was asking for $90 on them.

thanks for the info. absolutly is my lps but i think there clown tank crashed so they wouldn't have clowns for a bit

MattR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still looking for some? I have a really nice pair you may be interested in

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 121 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back