• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking For Randall’s Candy Stripe Pistol Shrimp

Justin Teufel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently looking for a Randall’s candy stripe pistol shrimp to get my yasha goby to pair up with it.

Please reach out!! Dm me or comment down below in the thread! I have been looking all over!

EvanDeVita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a fish store that often has them, but the store has extremely high prices. The fish are well conditioned, fed, cared for, etc.. but the prices are lunacy. Like 45 for an algae blennny, 125 for a McCosker. But they probably have what you’re looking for

OP
OP
Justin Teufel

Justin Teufel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a fish store that often has them, but the store has extremely high prices. The fish are well conditioned, fed, cared for, etc.. but the prices are lunacy. Like 45 for an algae blennny, 125 for a McCosker. But they probably have what you’re looking for
What’s the place called and where is it located?

jtlmnop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a yellow watchman goby and an Randalli from Dr Reef. Both quarantined. It’s been 4 weeks, and I am waiting on shipping confirmation. But their website says it could be up to 6 weeks before they ship livestock after it’s been ordered. Oh well, nothing happens fast in this hobby...

OP
OP
Justin Teufel

Justin Teufel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course not a problem I can most definitely pay for shipping. Lmk and update me, thanks again! :)
Alrighty, I thought it would wait until today to see if you have any updates? I assume your back in town now. Lmk, thanks :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 120 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back