• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking For RedSea Reefer or Waterbox Tanks

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for 50+ gallon tank sump setup.
Hey.. I have a Red Sea Reefer 250 I'm selling , and a custom 300g Reef Savvy Peninsula with a custom Reef Savvy tinted glass sump with attached ATO I need to sell as well if your interested. Tank is 75 x 42 x 22 all bells and whistles included. Only been wet since Sept 2019. Sump is 60 x 36 x 18. Stand is black custom aluminum with matching hanging canopy. Needed to sell due to health reasons. Located in Alabama. Just looking for a reasonable offer. Tons of equipment available as well. Complete fishroom available at a steal. Make me an offer and it's yours.

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much for the Reefer 250 tank, stand and sump. How old it is. Any pics pls
Hey .. The Reefer is a couple years, it was only used as an observation tank for my 300g display so its in excellent shape. I have added a red Sea skimmer , ato with 10g reservoir, has a reef octopus return pump. 2 mp40s. You can purchase it with or without the equipment if you would like. Just make me a reasonable offer and we will work it out. I've added 2 pictures I took just yesterday. It's sitting in my fishroom empty. Sorry about all the blues coming off my 300g. I'm shutting everything down after livestock leaves tomorrow evening.

Attachments

• 20220829_171740_01.mp4
    42.1 MB
  • 20220829_161216_01.mp4
    41.6 MB

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back