Looking for seahorses in canada

chilliedogg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone
Been looking at alot of threads on here just wanted to say you guys are great people

I cant wait till I am knowledgeable enough to answer some questions like you guys

Now that that is said I am looking for seahorses I am setting up a dedicated seahorse tank and would like 4-8 ponies the hard part is I live in canada and cant seem to find any here or anyone that will ship here I also heard they don’t travel well over long distances any help would be greatly appreciated

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone
Been looking at alot of threads on here just wanted to say you guys are great people

I cant wait till I am knowledgeable enough to answer some questions like you guys

Now that that is said I am looking for seahorses I am setting up a dedicated seahorse tank and would like 4-8 ponies the hard part is I live in canada and cant seem to find any here or anyone that will ship here I also heard they don’t travel well over long distances any help would be greatly appreciated
There is a seahorse section
And there are tons of breeders.
whether there are any left here in Canada or not .
there were a few in the GTA area a few years ago .
Check nafb in Scarborough .
Their stock changes all the time .
big als can order them but I believe they are over $100 each

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back