OP
OP
Tannermule

Tannermule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all so much. I currently have 5 full shopping carts. Now to just narrow it down. I will probably order friday of next week so I can mull over my decisions.

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Search SeaCo Specials on Facebook. Nico is my neighbor a subdivision away. I’ve bought several times from him. Great guy and great prices. I know he ships but can not comment on that as I just drive 5 min to his place ;)
1E76D655-3AF8-4E60-BD36-8970AAAF8239.png

OP
OP
Tannermule

Tannermule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had good luck from members here in the livestock for sale forum.
I don't want to buy from here, or Facebook people. I want to support the businesses and people who started something from a hobby. My hobby was reptiles and started a small business, that I paid taxes on when I was 16 until I went away for college. I just want to support those who took a similar step. No offense really to anyone who sells it out of their basement like me.

michael_cb_125

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While not a very small company, Pacific East Aquaculture is a family ran company and has been around a long time.
The Doctor that owns it, is a great guy and very willing to help.
They also stock some very nice livestock, and their photos are realistic. I also believe this is why they do not get as much hype as some of the vendors who photoshop the hell out of coral photos.

~Michael

OP
OP
Tannermule

Tannermule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While not a very small company, Pacific East Aquaculture is a family ran company and has been around a long time.
The Doctor that owns it, is a great guy and very willing to help.
They also stock some very nice livestock, and their photos are realistic. I also believe this is why they do not get as much hype as some of the vendors who photoshop the hell out of coral photos.

~Michael
I feel like most small businesses don't "over sell" their coral with edited photos usually because it is a few people not a team

michael_cb_125

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I agree that many of the large coral vendors heavily edit, there image just as many small shops (and hobbyists) that hit the saturate button....

~Michael

troyer127069

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't want to buy from here, or Facebook people. I want to support the businesses and people who started something from a hobby. My hobby was reptiles and started a small business, that I paid taxes on when I was 16 until I went away for college. I just want to support those who took a similar step. No offense really to anyone who sells it out of their basement like me.
Please see my page Captivative Coral SEK on facebook. I am trying to do something similar to what you did .

SeaCo Nico

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! Everything is growing and filling up the tubs! We are having tons of specials this weekend. Please check out the Facebook page and website!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back