• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for some corals

Zakery Murray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says I am looking for some corals, if you’re in Michigan all the better I may be able to drive out to you, if you’re not that is also okay as long as you are prepared to ship them. I am looking for acans or zoas, whatever you got let me know and please post some pictures with names and prices please and thank you!

antjuan28

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says I am looking for some corals, if you’re in Michigan all the better I may be able to drive out to you, if you’re not that is also okay as long as you are prepared to ship them. I am looking for acans or zoas, whatever you got let me know and please post some pictures with names and prices please and thank you!
I have a few I am looking to part with text me will ship 5129097175
That’s not all

1268AFF7-40A8-4612-ACDA-C0CCEBA4174D.jpeg

Last edited:

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Check out my selling threads, I sell some of the best coral on r2r, gonna be another week or 2 before I get back shipping due to my work schedule currently but plenty of time to heal and plenty of zoas and other types. I have $70k of high end coral.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 146 61.1%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 66 27.6%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 84 35.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 65 27.2%
Back