• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for some high-end LPS and Softies

LordNecro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As mentioned in the title, I’m looking from some high-end LPS and Softies, especially torches, hammers, shrooms, chalices, scoly and zoa/palys.
However I don’t want the coral shipped right now, looking for you to hold them for about a month or a few weeks.

For torches, I’m looking for holy grails, Aussie golds, ny knicks, dragon soul and other similar ones.
For hammers I’m looking for gold branching hammers or something similar.
For shrooms I’m looking for sunkirst, og bounce, jawbreaker other high end frags
For chalices I’m not too knowledgeable in the different kinds but I’m definitely interested in rainbow chalices.
For scoly I’m looking for master scoly’s or others with really nice colors
And for zoa/palys there are so many I’m interested in if you can let me know what you might have ready to frag would be great. Some I’m definitely interested in are GMKs, SBB (Stratosphere, thermosphere, exosphere, etc), white zombie, hallucinations.

Thanks to those who look through my thread! Just to clarify again I’m not looking for the frags to be be sent right now, I’m want you to hold them for me for a few weeks/a month. Can definitely pay for you to hold it for me.

Feel free to send me other frags you are selling/might have ready after the next few weeks.

Last edited:
Back