looking for tank

Black Francis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a place in western PA to purchase a reef tank in the 100-150 gallon range. Any suggestions?

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Elmers IMO is the best option for buying new tanks and stands around here. Take a look at the local selling forum on FB, salt water crazy I believe there are a couple of tanks for sale atm.

If you have the extra money to spend aqua world carries red sea tanks and I think I heard there installation cost are pretty cheap, but I am not sure.

Also reef gallery I believe will order Red sea tanks, but I am not sure what services they provide.

OP
OP
B

Black Francis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I have been in contact with Elmers, but they (and supplier) don't seem to have any tanks available in my range. I'll look into the other options.

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you. I have been in contact with Elmers, but they (and supplier) don't seem to have any tanks available in my range. I'll look into the other options.
Are you looking for a factory or custom? @acer has a SCA 150g. You’d be surprised at sometimes that a custom tank can be similar in cost to a factory tank.

Last edited:

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tanks are tough to get atm. Covid has slowed tank production either due to over seas manufacturing or source material. Last time that I looked my wholesaler had nothing in stock. You could get a red sea or a water box. Those are generally instock at the wholesale facilities. Obviously the price point is a bit different. If you wan a standard factory tank you may either have to buy used or wait awhile.

TyMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 150 gallon standard tank I was going to setup but no stand. Not sure if it’s what you’re looking for but I will part with it. Has light oak color plastic trim. Dimensions are 48”x24”x30”.

OP
OP
B

Black Francis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 150 gallon standard tank I was going to setup but no stand. Not sure if it’s what you’re looking for but I will part with it. Has light oak color plastic trim. Dimensions are 48”x24”x30”.

Thanks so much, but I am looking for something with a different size footprint. Cheers!

Back