• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for True Shepard's Angelfish

Beaker1811

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a True Shepard’s Angelfish. Can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere that might have one? I know they are hard to find and I’m already on like 4 email notification lists, but thought it was worth a shot to ask here! TIA!

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a True Shepard’s Angelfish. Can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere that might have one? I know they are hard to find and I’m already on like 4 email notification lists, but thought it was worth a shot to ask here! TIA!
I want one too, can I be second on this list haha

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Divers Den… few years ago, I believe that they were on sale and I had a 20% off code… something that will probably never happen again!
No breeding for me… already spend too much time on tanks!
I’ll try to get a pic of them together (very hard to do) but it would show the size difference of the two.

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Divers Den… few years ago, I believe that they were on sale and I had a 20% off code… something that will probably never happen again!
No breeding for me… already spend too much time on tanks!
I’ll try to get a pic of them together (very hard to do) but it would show the size difference of the two.
Would love to see them

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 8.1%
Back