Looking for....

Sacrifice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First I was simply looking for SLASH members.........unfortunately I was looking over at RC and forgot to dust off the ol' R2R forum and low and behold here you guys are.

I've been out of the game for awhile now and after having my first kid back in the middle of covid (Dec 2020) my poor tank was neglected and I lost most of my coral. I just recently tore that setup down and setup a new 45g cube that I'm wanting to start fresh with and I'm looking to stock it with some coral. Does anyone have anything that they're just overstocked with right now that they would be willing to let go at a decent price? Probably going to stay away from SPS for awhile until I get my feet wet again. Looking for just about anything but I'm a sucker for Euphyllia's, ricordias, zoas and just about anything else that's flowing. Not looking for handouts just something decently priced. I live about 15 mins southwest of Fenton.

-Sacrifice

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back