• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to buy a stand for Apex Trident

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the PLA and had some time to reset the printer and make some parts. I decided on a 3 piece system to make shipping and printing easier. Trident can sit either way on the shelf. The front edge of the Trident is always lined up with the shelf edge on whichever side it's facing (yellow circle). There are 4 indents for the rubber feet. Hole guide for marking the holes. I mounted it on a less than flat piece of chip board and it worked. I need to tinker a little with the holes for the screws to allow a little flexibility incase the screws are a little off from the guide so things can be tweaked for a better fit if necessary after drilling the holes. $35 +$4 first class shipping.

parts.jpg
assembled.jpg
right.jpg

The_Barrs_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the PLA and had some time to reset the printer and make some parts. I decided on a 3 piece system to make shipping and printing easier. Trident can sit either way on the shelf. The front edge of the Trident is always lined up with the shelf edge on whichever side it's facing (yellow circle). There are 4 indents for the rubber feet. Hole guide for marking the holes. I mounted it on a less than flat piece of chip board and it worked. I need to tinker a little with the holes for the screws to allow a little flexibility incase the screws are a little off from the guide so things can be tweaked for a better fit if necessary after drilling the holes. $35 +$4 first class shipping.

parts.jpg
assembled.jpg
right.jpg
Looking to get one of these can you help?

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back