• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to buy entire reef and rock (or setup)

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Your old tang/wrasse nerd, fish disease guy here. I’ve not been on as much as I should be due to work but I’ve still been moderating some behind the scenes.

Anyhow, the past few years of more neglect than I should have allowed have led to Texas trash palys taking over my rock in my 180 reef. I really need to toss my rock and start fresh. I’m looking for someone who is finding that they don’t want their reef setup anymore and wants to move it quickly. I don’t get in to high end coral, just some beginner/intermediate stuff that I can keep alive without a lot of effort.

Anyone within a 2 or so hour drive of Indiana willing to part with their rock/coral as a package or sell an entire setup for cheap to move it quickly?

If I buy a setup, I don’t need a really nice setup by any stretch of the imagination. If you have really nice equipment you can probably sell separately.

PM me or post here. Happy reefing all!

Last edited:

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's fantastic news! There have been a lot of set-ups going out here in SoCal. I bought a nice tank and sump, pumps, skimmer and two clownfish that my wife has been bugging me to get last weekend. Hope you find something real close and fairly priced to make your return splash with!

Ghosts Reaction GIF by CBS

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's fantastic news! There have been a lot of set-ups going out here in SoCal. I bought a nice tank and sump, pumps, skimmer and two clownfish that my wife has been bugging me to get last weekend. Hope you find something real close and fairly priced to make your return splash with!

Ghosts Reaction GIF by CBS
Thanks! Update us with lots of pics! :)

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back