• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to Buy Quoyi Parrotfish ( Scarus quoyi)

4theluvofcoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy Quoyi Parrotfish. In southern California. Thanks for looking!

OP
OP
4theluvofcoral

4theluvofcoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also looking for this fish.
Let me know if you find a good source. I've only come across two places that even offer them but one is sold out and the other is overpriced too in my opinion. There was one on Live Aquaria but they wanted too much for it and I just had a bad shipment experience with them this past Tuesday so I was a little hesitant but I should've just bought it...

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t help you, but I had one that died, not sure why, but either way it was certainly the best looking fish in the tank. Good luck

Ben Pedersen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know if you find a good source. I've only come across two places that even offer them but one is sold out and the other is overpriced too in my opinion. There was one on Live Aquaria but they wanted too much for it and I just had a bad shipment experience with them this past Tuesday so I was a little hesitant but I should've just bought it...
Will do

WhiteSandsReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this post is a few months old. But try Foxy Saltwater Tropicals. It's a divers direct store out of the Keys. The website is mysaltwaterfishstore.com and they have several species of parrotfish and different sizes.

I ordered 3 different ones myself.

OP
OP
4theluvofcoral

4theluvofcoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this post is a few months old. But try Foxy Saltwater Tropicals. It's a divers direct store out of the Keys. The website is mysaltwaterfishstore.com and they have several species of parrotfish and different sizes.

I ordered 3 different ones myself.
Thank You I will check them out.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 129 59.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 29.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 37 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.2%
Back