• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to buy red sea skmimer

sergifed91

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Looking to buy red sea skimmer. I think the risk 600 will work on my 125 gallon reef tank and 55 gallon sump. I think the risk 300 will be to small and the risk 900 is to big.
I like the way they look, the nick cleaner and the eas of tuning it. That is the main thing I heard there easy to tune the skimmer. Right now the skimmer I have is really hard to tune and to get that perfect or close to perfect skim mate.

World Wide Corals

XLReefer525

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Looking to buy red sea skimmer. I think the risk 600 will work on my 125 gallon reef tank and 55 gallon sump. I think the risk 300 will be to small and the risk 900 is to big.
I like the way they look, the nick cleaner and the eas of tuning it. That is the main thing I heard there easy to tune the skimmer. Right now the skimmer I have is really hard to tune and to get that perfect or close to perfect skim mate.
I have a brand new / unopened box 600. Pic attached. Cost me $450 new. I am in Naples, FL.

Attachments

• Skimmer.jpg
    Skimmer.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 6
Reef Chasers Aquaculture

How have you used eggcrate in or around your aquarium?

• Aquarium lid

Votes: 85 30.2%
  • Frag rack

Votes: 144 51.2%
  • Skimmer stand

Votes: 84 29.9%
  • Sump Divider

Votes: 58 20.6%
  • Other (please describe in the discussion)

Votes: 41 14.6%
  • I have not used eggcrate in or around my aquarium

Votes: 71 25.3%
RAP Texas