• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to buy red sea skmimer

sergifed91

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy red sea skimmer. I think the risk 600 will work on my 125 gallon reef tank and 55 gallon sump. I think the risk 300 will be to small and the risk 900 is to big.
I like the way they look, the nick cleaner and the eas of tuning it. That is the main thing I heard there easy to tune the skimmer. Right now the skimmer I have is really hard to tune and to get that perfect or close to perfect skim mate.

XLReefer525

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy red sea skimmer. I think the risk 600 will work on my 125 gallon reef tank and 55 gallon sump. I think the risk 300 will be to small and the risk 900 is to big.
I like the way they look, the nick cleaner and the eas of tuning it. That is the main thing I heard there easy to tune the skimmer. Right now the skimmer I have is really hard to tune and to get that perfect or close to perfect skim mate.
I have a brand new / unopened box 600. Pic attached. Cost me $450 new. I am in Naples, FL.

Attachments

• Skimmer.jpg
    Skimmer.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 23

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back