• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to buy some established live rock/sand

SandNRocks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I am located in Oak Island, NC and am looking for someone with an established tank to sell me like a pound or two of live rock and possibly some sand that I can seed a tank with. I'll gladly pay you, do all of the leg work, bring dry rock to replace it with, etc.. If anyone lives within 2 hours from me and would be willing to help me out, please let me know.

I am setting up a 2g pico and the only rock available at any LFS is all dry. I'm trying to avoid the whole curing/cycling/algae process and am hoping someone out there with a nice big tank might have a few small rocks and a cup of sand that I can use to get everything going. Otherwise I am going to end up either driving somewhere really far or just going with what the LFS has(dry rock and caribsea sand).

Thanks Everyone!

Brooklands

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just changed tanks and am selling my live reef sand. It's composed of crushed coral and shell. It's actual collected natural reef sand and not the bagged stuff. Let me know if you're interested. It will likely have pods and mysis in it and need to be shipped at least 2nd day Fedex. Selling just my sand.

Attachments

• 20220822_183808.jpg
    20220822_183808.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 26

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back