Looking to buy some isopods but can’t find them for sale.

seahorsebill

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I know there are good and bad isopods. I obviously don’t want bad isopods and I am looking for good isopods. If anyone knows where I can get some or would be willing to sell me some please let me know

6DD98D31-64BF-4A57-A79B-8547DDF96A41.png

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no clue how but it would be close to impossible to not have iso pods if you buy other livestock ... I’m pretty sure even clean macro algae has something living on it

king aiptasia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nobody sells isopods yet, not the marine ones anyway. You kinda have to find them, and it's like hunting for sasquatch, keep an eye on the lfs sand and gravel, if there is bodies of water near you keep an eye on the sand and rubble, eventually you may find the friends

mtfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When things warm up a little more I can look along the edges of the bay and see what I can find. Do you have something in particular or just anything that won't be a parasite?

OP
OP
S

seahorsebill

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When things warm up a little more I can look along the edges of the bay and see what I can find. Do you have something in particular or just anything that won't be a parasite?
I want food living I my tank as much as possible. Food of all size copepods amphipods isopods. Etc.

elysics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want food living I my tank as much as possible. Food of all size copepods amphipods isopods. Etc.
All sizes?

But i agree, they are kinda cute, i almost want one of those tanks with the giant ones like in japan, but no idea how long they actually live in there

mtfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Water temperatures are still a little cool (60 to 64 range). When temps get above 70 I will look around. You would have to cover shipping cost.

mtfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Water temperatures are still a little cool (60 to 64 range). When temps get above 70 I will look around. You would have to cover shipping cost.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 94 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back