Looking to buy/ trade for Anemones!

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for 10+ BTAs. I can trade or pay cash. I just don't have $500+ that the fish stores want for 10. I have set up a harem tank and need nems.
Anyone have some that keep splitting?
Thanks in advance!
MSB123

Fringe09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for 10+ BTAs. I can trade or pay cash. I just don't have $500+ that the fish stores want for 10. I have set up a harem tank and need nems.
Anyone have some that keep splitting?
Thanks in advance!
MSB123

I have the following that I purchased from Diver’s Den that I want to get rid of. I think it has split into two.

https://instagram.com/p/BmdOLvvBSUp/

I live in Santa Clarita. I’ve never removed one from a tank before. If you are interested, I’ll take corals that like to be in that same area.

OP
OP
MSB123

MSB123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the following that I purchased from Diver’s Den that I want to get rid of. I think it has split into two.

https://instagram.com/p/BmdOLvvBSUp/

I live in Santa Clarita. I’ve never removed one from a tank before. If you are interested, I’ll take corals that like to be in that same area.
I am looking for a whole bunch of them, ideally for a mass trade. If I buy small amounts at a time, I will end up trading much more then if I just got them all at once. (also it is less driving on my end)
Cool Nems though!

Fringe09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a whole bunch of them, ideally for a mass trade. If I buy small amounts at a time, I will end up trading much more then if I just got them all at once. (also it is less driving on my end)
Cool Nems though!

Understand and thank you.

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could part with 10 if I could get that many out of my tank without too much trouble. Most are 6-14” across. I have 2 types I would be willing to sell or trade. They are not your average BTAs or RBTAs. The RBTAs are multi colored depending on your lighting. The brightest RBTA I have ever seen when I purchased the original one. They look good in my tank but not as incredible as they did under the very blue lights when I got them. The others I have are green and purple BTAs each about 14” across. What are you looking to trade?

OP
OP
MSB123

MSB123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could part with 10 if I could get that many out of my tank without too much trouble. Most are 6-14” across. I have 2 types I would be willing to sell or trade. They are not your average BTAs or RBTAs. The RBTAs are multi colored depending on your lighting. The brightest RBTA I have ever seen when I purchased the original one. They look good in my tank but not as incredible as they did under the very blue lights when I got them. The others I have are green and purple BTAs each about 14” across. What are you looking to trade?
Send me a pm

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back