Looking to Connect with Reefers in Southwestern Ontario

TangGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Good Day,

I am back into saltwater after being out for 14 years. I bought a used 29 Gallon Biocube back in June 2020. In January I bought a used 90 gallon with sump. When I was into saltwater 14 years ago it was fish and some live rock but no corals. I am based in London, ON and looking for other reefers to connect with and bounce some ideas off.

Thanks,

-Robert

Top Shelf Aquatics

CanuckReefer

Simple...Salt, Water, LR, Lighting and Flow.
View Badges
Reaction score
Good Day,

I am back into saltwater after being out for 14 years. I bought a used 29 Gallon Biocube back in June 2020. In January I bought a used 90 gallon with sump. When I was into saltwater 14 years ago it was fish and some live rock but no corals. I am based in London, ON and looking for other reefers to connect with and bounce some ideas off.

Thanks,

-Robert
Hi Robert , Port Perry Ontario here. 90 gallon no sump. 22 years. Fish, softies, LPS, Anemone, inverts. Shoot me a PM, happy to hear your ideas, whether or not I can assist. I'm a bit of a minimalist in the hobby. Always found the less I do to mess with things the more success I have.

Benjammin

View Badges
Reaction score
I’m near Barrie. Good shops to look at are pets and ponds for gear and fragbox and candy corals for corals. Lots of other choices but I’ve gotten great service from these companies.

Do you think that live rock is more beneficial in sump than it is in the main display tank?

• In the sump

Votes: 36 11.6%
  • In the display

Votes: 126 40.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 49 15.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 100 32.2%
Your Reef