Looking to Connect with Reefers in Southwestern Ontario

TangGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Day,

I am back into saltwater after being out for 14 years. I bought a used 29 Gallon Biocube back in June 2020. In January I bought a used 90 gallon with sump. When I was into saltwater 14 years ago it was fish and some live rock but no corals. I am based in London, ON and looking for other reefers to connect with and bounce some ideas off.

Thanks,

-Robert

CanuckReefer

Simple...Salt, Water, LR, Lighting and Flow.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Day,

I am back into saltwater after being out for 14 years. I bought a used 29 Gallon Biocube back in June 2020. In January I bought a used 90 gallon with sump. When I was into saltwater 14 years ago it was fish and some live rock but no corals. I am based in London, ON and looking for other reefers to connect with and bounce some ideas off.

Thanks,

-Robert
Hi Robert , Port Perry Ontario here. 90 gallon no sump. 22 years. Fish, softies, LPS, Anemone, inverts. Shoot me a PM, happy to hear your ideas, whether or not I can assist. I'm a bit of a minimalist in the hobby. Always found the less I do to mess with things the more success I have.

Benjammin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m near Barrie. Good shops to look at are pets and ponds for gear and fragbox and candy corals for corals. Lots of other choices but I’ve gotten great service from these companies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 121 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back