Looking to download MyReef 2.0? Look no further!

Fábio Cruz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, does anyone with programming skills know if it is possible to develop a new webpage (Myreef) to access the parameters online from what we have today? it would be interesting to fix small problems that Digital Aquatics was unable to solve before leaving the market, such as sending alerts to our phone. Would it be viable and allowed?

Auntjemimma

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently received a SLX module and it appears as 'Unknown Module' in my NET interface.

I suspect the module might have just never been supported by NET, does anyone know differently or have any tips?
Do you know if your net module is up to date?

Spinal Compass

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got 2.09 firmware and 2.12 webpages for NET. I have 2.22 for firmware for SL2v2. Are you sure you have a SL2v2 and not the SL2?
Hi Danny, I got these files from you but I don't know how to update the webpage to use the 2.12 bin file that you provided?

Auntjeminna, I am having the same issues. Did this this resolve with the webpage update?

Spinal Compass

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know if your net module is up to date?
How do you update the webpage because I have the same issue with the NET and SLX. I have the files from Danny to update it but I don't know how to update the webpage to use the NET v2.12. I dropped the files that I received from Danny in the correct DA folder but my webpage still reads 2.09. If we can get this on the forum tread then everyone will have this as a resource. Thanks in advance.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Danny, I got these files from you but I don't know how to update the webpage to use the 2.12 bin file that you provided?

Auntjeminna, I am having the same issues. Did this this resolve with the webpage update?

I sent you an email that has the instructions to updating the webpages.

Spinal Compass

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent you an email that has the instructions to updating the webpages.
Problem resolved. The NET doesn't recognize the SLX with webpage version 2.09 but just as soon as you load 2.12 bin file the SLX is recognized.

Thanks for your patience Danny. I must have been having computer fatigue and my brain wasn't working. After I made my last post earlier today, I started studying the NET webserver and found the webpage update tabs on the bottom of the general page. It was off screen and out of view until I scrolled down to find it.

Hooray, SLX can now be programmed on big screen. Danny is the go to guy

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Problem resolved. The NET doesn't recognize the SLX with webpage version 2.09 but just as soon as you load 2.12 bin file the SLX is recognized.

Thanks for your patience Danny. I must have been having computer fatigue and my brain wasn't working. After I made my last post earlier today, I started studying the NET webserver and found the webpage update tabs on the bottom of the general page. It was off screen and out of view until I scrolled down to find it.

Hooray, SLX can now be programmed on big screen. Danny is the go to guy
That sounds good. The handbook I sent may come in handy anyway. I never finished it but it still has a lot of information on the RKE.

Spinal Compass

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sounds good. The handbook I sent may come in handy anyway. I never finished it but it still has a lot of information on the RKE.
Kudos on all your dedication to helping out fellow reefers. I'm setting up 6 tanks in series and everything gets very expensive every month when you multiply by 6: salt, food, equipment. I nickname you Danny Archon AKA DA. That's because you are the ruler over the DA product line.

Reefermatt3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having trouble with my PC4, I have tried to update everything I can but I am now having trouble with the PC4 not connecting when the SLK module is plugged into the PB4... I have tried to use numerous ports and it was working until I unplugged my pump today for maintenance. I am just baffled.

Last edited:

Reefermatt3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IDK what happened with the last reply... but
I am having trouble with my Pb4. I have tried to update everything after I downloaded the zip file and My Reef but now my PB4 disconnects and is not recognized when I plug in my SLK module. I have tried to use different ports and even my spare PB4, I just downsized, and nothing has worked.

Algae Farmer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having trouble with my Pb4. I have tried to update everything after I downloaded the zip file and My Reef but now my PB4 disconnects and is not recognized when I plug in my SLK module. I have tried to use different ports and even my spare PB4, I just downsized, and nothing has worked.
Have you done a “Hard” reboot on the PC4?

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you did the update you did have only 1 module at a time hooked to the SID? Where did you get the files to update with? What version were you trying to update to?

Reefermatt3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you did the update you did have only 1 module at a time hooked to the SID? Where did you get the files to update with? What version were you trying to update to?
Yes, I only had one one at a time. I updated everything with what was in the zipped file, My controller was behind and my

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will the PB4 show when it is attached to the SID by itself without the power turned on? If so what is the firmware version on the PB4?

Cdann76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what is the most up to date firmware for the RKL,pc4,SL1,
I down loaded the Zip file from the 1st post
I have as of now
SID 2.08
RKL 2.06
PC4 2.04
SL1 have to verify (can't access it right now)
Are these the most up to date?

Thank you..Chris.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2.08 and 2.09 for the SID.
I have 2.04 for the PC4.
I have 2.07 and 2.08 for the RKL
I have 2.03 for the SL1. It was replaced with the SLX module.

If you want them send me your email via PM.

Back