Looking to download MyReef 2.0? Look no further!

Neptune

Fábio Cruz

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone with programming skills know if it is possible to develop a new webpage (Myreef) to access the parameters online from what we have today? it would be interesting to fix small problems that Digital Aquatics was unable to solve before leaving the market, such as sending alerts to our phone. Would it be viable and allowed?

Spinal Compass

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I got 2.09 firmware and 2.12 webpages for NET. I have 2.22 for firmware for SL2v2. Are you sure you have a SL2v2 and not the SL2?
Hi Danny, I got these files from you but I don't know how to update the webpage to use the 2.12 bin file that you provided?

Auntjeminna, I am having the same issues. Did this this resolve with the webpage update?

Spinal Compass

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Do you know if your net module is up to date?
How do you update the webpage because I have the same issue with the NET and SLX. I have the files from Danny to update it but I don't know how to update the webpage to use the NET v2.12. I dropped the files that I received from Danny in the correct DA folder but my webpage still reads 2.09. If we can get this on the forum tread then everyone will have this as a resource. Thanks in advance.

n2585722

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi Danny, I got these files from you but I don't know how to update the webpage to use the 2.12 bin file that you provided?

Auntjeminna, I am having the same issues. Did this this resolve with the webpage update?

I sent you an email that has the instructions to updating the webpages.

AS

Spinal Compass

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I sent you an email that has the instructions to updating the webpages.
Problem resolved. The NET doesn't recognize the SLX with webpage version 2.09 but just as soon as you load 2.12 bin file the SLX is recognized.

Thanks for your patience Danny. I must have been having computer fatigue and my brain wasn't working. After I made my last post earlier today, I started studying the NET webserver and found the webpage update tabs on the bottom of the general page. It was off screen and out of view until I scrolled down to find it.

Hooray, SLX can now be programmed on big screen. Danny is the go to guy

n2585722

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Problem resolved. The NET doesn't recognize the SLX with webpage version 2.09 but just as soon as you load 2.12 bin file the SLX is recognized.

Thanks for your patience Danny. I must have been having computer fatigue and my brain wasn't working. After I made my last post earlier today, I started studying the NET webserver and found the webpage update tabs on the bottom of the general page. It was off screen and out of view until I scrolled down to find it.

Hooray, SLX can now be programmed on big screen. Danny is the go to guy
That sounds good. The handbook I sent may come in handy anyway. I never finished it but it still has a lot of information on the RKE.

Spinal Compass

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
That sounds good. The handbook I sent may come in handy anyway. I never finished it but it still has a lot of information on the RKE.
Kudos on all your dedication to helping out fellow reefers. I'm setting up 6 tanks in series and everything gets very expensive every month when you multiply by 6: salt, food, equipment. I nickname you Danny Archon AKA DA. That's because you are the ruler over the DA product line.

Neptune

WHAT DOES THE TERM "GOOD WATER QUALITY" MEAN TO YOU?

• Your aquarium water is in acceptable ranges measured by consumer level water tests

Votes: 151 45.5%
  • Your aquarium water is in acceptable ranges measured by ICP type testing

Votes: 52 15.7%
  • Your aquarium water is good based on how your corals are growing and look

Votes: 199 59.9%
  • Your aquarium water is good based on how little nuisance algae is growing

Votes: 60 18.1%
  • Your aquarium water is good based on how it looks to you

Votes: 52 15.7%
  • Other (please explain in the thread)

Votes: 7 2.1%
Fritz