Looking to download MyReef 2.0? Look no further!

Neptune

pjb9166

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have a question that I’m hoping someone thought of and had made this work already. My system runs low when it comes to nutrients. So I find myself dosing N03 and PO4 and manually turning off the skimmer. Also I setup my skimmer with a recirculating C02 scrubber and Ph tends to climb kinda high. Is there anyway to setup the the skimmer to shut off when the Ph gets to high and turn back on when it drops below a given threshold. By doing this it might help raise the tanks nutrients and keep the ph in a given range. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Avast

n2585722

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have a question that I’m hoping someone thought of and had made this work already. My system runs low when it comes to nutrients. So I find myself dosing N03 and PO4 and manually turning off the skimmer. Also I setup my skimmer with a recirculating C02 scrubber and Ph tends to climb kinda high. Is there anyway to setup the the skimmer to shut off when the Ph gets to high and turn back on when it drops below a given threshold. By doing this it might help raise the tanks nutrients and keep the ph in a given range. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Are you wanting to do this with a Reefkeeper? If so which one?

Mike cobbing

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
has anyone cracked the program? I have a rkl light and can only set one standby and can only have four powerbars or (units) hooked up. I would love to have all the probes and such hooked up as well but im still looking for them.

n2585722

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
has anyone cracked the program? I have a rkl light and can only set one standby and can only have four powerbars or (units) hooked up. I would love to have all the probes and such hooked up as well but im still looking for them.
The RKL has a 4 module limit fixed within the controller. As far as I know no one has figured out a way around that. You can get a RKE head unit and would not have the limit. I think the limit on it is somewhere over 100. There is also the Archon but with it make sure it is a good working unit as they are next to impossible to do and upgrade on the software since the DA servers are no longer accessible.

Top Shelf Aquatics
Neptune

PICK the Most Tested & Least Tested Parameters of your Tank (Pick 2)

• Calcium (most)

Votes: 47 6.3%
  • Alkalinity (most)

Votes: 517 69.6%
  • Magnesium (most)

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Phosphate (most)

Votes: 70 9.4%
  • PH (most)

Votes: 71 9.6%
  • Nitrate (most)

Votes: 74 10.0%