Looking to download MyReef 2.0? Look no further!

Fábio Cruz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My SL2 module is the newer version with 2 BNC conection to Salinity and Ph.

devans610

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a RKL recently and am trying to get everything together. I understand this is becoming more and more difficult. The original link to Myreef 2.0 tells me it is infected and will not allow me to download. Does anyone have the .exe available they could send me? Also, I have an SLX and 2 PC4 I could use firmware for if anyone has it available. Hopefully this will get me through until I have time to complete my ReefPi. I have an older temp probe with the rj12 connector. Can this be replaced with a micro fit connector or should I just order a different one mentioned in other threads?

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The RKL uses a iTemp with the RJ12 connector, but the sensor is the same for both. The difference is the connector. Odds are in your favor that the firmware on the SLX and PC4 modules is the current versions. If you need them PM me with your email address. I will look and see what versions I have of myReef.

Last edited:

tikireefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I just bricked my RKL!! I have been having issues with my iTemp probe. It started saying "iTemp error" so, thinking my temp probe was bad, I replaced with a used iTemp probe and installed it but still got the same error message. So then, I started thinking that maybe the PC4 needed an update, so I downloaded the my reef software from the link provided here. I was able to install the software and see my PC4 and it said it was on 2.04. I saw that there was a 2.05 version available so I tired to update it. I made the mistake of not verifying before I tried updating. The update failed and now the entire system will not power on. No power to the PC4 or the display. The power switch on the PC4 does not even light up, but the software still sees everything and it looks like I could try reinstalling the 2.04 revision. Only problem is I don't know where to get 2.04 for the PC4 it does not look like it is part of the update files in the package I downloaded here. Does anyone have the 2.04 hex file they could send to me? Any tips or tricks? Thanks for any help you can provide!!

Last edited:

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I just bricked my RKL!! I have been having issues with my iTemp probe. It started saying "iTemp error" so, thinking my temp probe was bad, I replaced with a used iTemp probe and installed it but still got the same error message. So then, I started thinking that maybe the PC4 needed an update, so I downloaded the my reef software from the link provided here. I was able to install the software and see my PC4 and it said it was on 2.04. I saw that there was a 2.05 version available so I tired to update it. I made the mistake of not verifying before I tried updating. The update failed and now the entire system will not power on. No power to the PC4 or the display. The power switch on the PC4 does not even light up, but the software still sees everything and it looks like I could try reinstalling the 2.04 revision. Only problem is I don't know where to get 2.04 for the PC4 it does not look like it is part of the update files in the package I downloaded here. Does anyone have the 2.04 hex file they could send to me? Any tips or tricks? Thanks for any help you can provide!!
Send me a PM with you email address. I will send you what I have. You will probably have to do a interrupeted update to get it back. I would try the normal update first though.

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Danny I have SL2 V2's I believe. Im back in FLorida right nopw but when back I can double check the probes...pretty sure they are BNC since the SLC2 V2's are the newer style as I recall. Correct me if I am wrong.

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Send me a PM with you email address. I will send you what I have. You will probably have to do a interrupeted update to get it back. I would try the normal update first though.
Danny Yes, that is the ticket with the interrupted. I had to fix 6 or 7 that way myself and help a bunch of friends in my local club. never failed to get it back.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Danny I have SL2 V2's I believe. Im back in FLorida right nopw but when back I can double check the probes...pretty sure they are BNC since the SLC2 V2's are the newer style as I recall. Correct me if I am wrong.
The ones with the BNC are the newer SL2v2 modules. They use a different microprocessor from the original SL2. The firmware is not compatible between the two.

Gilroman74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, new member here. I tried your link and it appears that the download is no longer available. Is that the case or am I doing something wrong.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Drop box is erroring out for some reason. I'll look into it further tomorrow

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll try to attach a zip file for you....
Thanks for this! Dropbox and google drive are acting up.
R2R wont let me attach the original file, never even thought of compressing it into a ZIP.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you have a glitter controller? Random thought before caffeine.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I was wondering where you are getting replaement Itemp probes for the Reefkeeper lite. I cannot find anything that will work that's "new"?
Check out this thread

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its not bricked. You'll need to do an Interrupted update. Danny has the steps.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back