Looking to download MyReef 2.0? Look no further!

sadams303

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an old Reefkeeper I'm looking to set up for little nano tank I'm starting. If anyone has the necessary files to update/downgrade firmware as appropriate, it would be appreciated.
Equipment
Reefkeeper Elitev2 head unit (myReef 2.0 indicates Product Code: 30-0016 SN:0B00319A Revision: 2.08 of 2.06)
I tried flashing this to 2.08 but now that I've done more reading, maybe not compatible-no sticker??)

Net module (my Reef 2.0 indicates Product Code: 30-0024 SN:05001463 Revision 2.09 of 2.05)
RKM.net wants Webpage uploaded so need the appropriate file(s) for that as well

SL1 (my Reef indicates Product Code: 30-0015 SN: 020027B5 Revision 2.03 of 2.03) (think this is good)
5 - PC4 (myReef indicates Revison 2.04 of 2.04 (think these are good)
Thanks in advance in case anyone has these...

ReefStrong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an old Reefkeeper I'm looking to set up for little nano tank I'm starting. If anyone has the necessary files to update/downgrade firmware as appropriate, it would be appreciated.
Equipment
Reefkeeper Elitev2 head unit (myReef 2.0 indicates Product Code: 30-0016 SN:0B00319A Revision: 2.08 of 2.06)
I tried flashing this to 2.08 but now that I've done more reading, maybe not compatible-no sticker??)

Net module (my Reef 2.0 indicates Product Code: 30-0024 SN:05001463 Revision 2.09 of 2.05)
RKM.net wants Webpage uploaded so need the appropriate file(s) for that as well

SL1 (my Reef indicates Product Code: 30-0015 SN: 020027B5 Revision 2.03 of 2.03) (think this is good)
5 - PC4 (myReef indicates Revison 2.04 of 2.04 (think these are good)
Thanks in advance in case anyone has these...

Has anyone responded to your request yet?

ReefStrong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not as of yet, and not in any hurry, I'll keep checking back once in awhile :)

Attached is the files (zipped) that should get you going again ... let us know how it goes!
Thanks to n2585722 for keeping these file available to us all... ;Writing:)

Attachments

• R2R_DigitalAquatics.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 293
Last edited:

DazAquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just got a reefkeeper elite Fromm friend. And I’m trying to get this setup. I downloaded the myreef 2.0 from here and when I plug in the SID v2 it’s recognized. But it says there’s an update available. I try to do the update from I believe 2.06 to 2.08. But it goes half way and quits. Then even I try to skip it so I can setup the elite or pc4 it won’t recognize it. So I’m assuming I have to get the SID updated first? Any help would be appreciated

ReefStrong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just got a reefkeeper elite Fromm friend. And I’m trying to get this setup. I downloaded the myreef 2.0 from here and when I plug in the SID v2 it’s recognized. But it says there’s an update available. I try to do the update from I believe 2.06 to 2.08. But it goes half way and quits. Then even I try to skip it so I can setup the elite or pc4 it won’t recognize it. So I’m assuming I have to get the SID updated first? Any help would be appreciated
You can send it to me and I'll have a look at it and if need be I get it upgraded too.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get your SID to update? Also you have to hook each module up one at a time to the SID to update them. The PC4 has to be powered off or unplugged from the power when updating.

Last edited:

DazAquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get your SID to update? Also you have to hook each module up one at a time to the SID to update them. The PC4 has to be powered off or unplugged from the power when updating.
I was able to get everything up and working without updating. So for now I think imma keep it that way. I may mess with it a bit more later on.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You may not need updating. What firmware version do you have on the RKE and each module. I can see what my latest versions are for you.

d5332

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Anyone know if there is way to reverse this issue?

I wanted to clear all modules from RKE head unit v2 so I did a factory reset.
Now, the RKE head unit does not display things correctly.

Date and time is missing.
Big display, usually PH or temp is missing.
Menu options on head unit disappeared.

I can connect to the head unit via MyReef but unable to apply any changes to the head unit.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Anyone know if there is way to reverse this issue?

I wanted to clear all modules from RKE head unit v2 so I did a factory reset.
Now, the RKE head unit does not display things correctly.

Date and time is missing.
Big display, usually PH or temp is missing.
Menu options on head unit disappeared.

I can connect to the head unit via MyReef but unable to apply any changes to the head unit.
Did you do a reset all on factory defaults. If so you will have to setup your HomeData setting in the general menu. You will have to have all your modules connected back to the RKE. Not sure on date time issue. What menu options are missing?

Im the system menus scroll down to com and select. Make sure myReef is set to on

d5332

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Reef is set to on and faded, cannot change it.
I did the home data update but it did not work.

After the factory reset on the RKE, the head unit does not display everything.
It's like the top section of the RKE screen went bad after the reset.

You can read and click through options as long as they options are on the bottom section of the screen, anything in the top section, about 60% of the screen does not show up.

I tried everything..
Software update, mixing diff modules, different SID's.

Guess the RKE head unit was not meant to be reset one more time...
Bad luck I guess, was working fine until I thought it was a good idea to clean up the module list and start over by doing a reset.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get any kind of error when updating the RKE head unit. Some computers have an issue updating the RKE. You may need to add a powered PC4 to help with the second half of the update. What firmware version are you trying to update to?

As mentioned there is a backup battery in the RKE. Not sure it has a bearing on your issue but with the age of the RKE they are starting to fail.

If you need firmware PM me with your email addres and I can send the firmware version I have for the RKE.

d5332

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
but its still kind of weird.
device was working fine, I held it and decided i was bored and did a reset.
Instantly it crapped out.

will look into the battery or interrupted update but screen lights up bright when connected to PC4.
MyReef recognizes the RKE.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back