Looking to download MyReef 2.0? Look no further!

pjb9166

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question that I’m hoping someone thought of and had made this work already. My system runs low when it comes to nutrients. So I find myself dosing N03 and PO4 and manually turning off the skimmer. Also I setup my skimmer with a recirculating C02 scrubber and Ph tends to climb kinda high. Is there anyway to setup the the skimmer to shut off when the Ph gets to high and turn back on when it drops below a given threshold. By doing this it might help raise the tanks nutrients and keep the ph in a given range. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question that I’m hoping someone thought of and had made this work already. My system runs low when it comes to nutrients. So I find myself dosing N03 and PO4 and manually turning off the skimmer. Also I setup my skimmer with a recirculating C02 scrubber and Ph tends to climb kinda high. Is there anyway to setup the the skimmer to shut off when the Ph gets to high and turn back on when it drops below a given threshold. By doing this it might help raise the tanks nutrients and keep the ph in a given range. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Are you wanting to do this with a Reefkeeper? If so which one?

Mike cobbing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anyone cracked the program? I have a rkl light and can only set one standby and can only have four powerbars or (units) hooked up. I would love to have all the probes and such hooked up as well but im still looking for them.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anyone cracked the program? I have a rkl light and can only set one standby and can only have four powerbars or (units) hooked up. I would love to have all the probes and such hooked up as well but im still looking for them.
The RKL has a 4 module limit fixed within the controller. As far as I know no one has figured out a way around that. You can get a RKE head unit and would not have the limit. I think the limit on it is somewhere over 100. There is also the Archon but with it make sure it is a good working unit as they are next to impossible to do and upgrade on the software since the DA servers are no longer accessible.

Cdann76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon Danny
I PM'd you a while ago about the most updated hex file for the RKL head unit, not sure you got it. The one in the zip file is not working for me. It keeps coming up as an invalid file in Myreef when trying to update. All other hex files for the other components updated with no problems.

Thank you. Chris

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon Danny
I PM'd you a while ago about the most updated hex file for the RKL head unit, not sure you got it. The one in the zip file is not working for me. It keeps coming up as an invalid file in Myreef when trying to update. All other hex files for the other components updated with no problems.

Thank you. Chris
Ok, I will check the pm's and get them to you.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received an old one for free. I can't seem to find anything on it for the NET module. Is it wireless or do I need to connect it to my router?
It is not wireless. Also the email does not work any longer. The protocol for the email servers has changed and I don't know of any that still support the old protocol.

hadogenesmike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately Digital Aquatics has discontinued their ReefKeeper line and with it the Website and the download link for MyReef 2.0

Did you recently acquire a used ReefKeeper and need to download MyReef 2.0?
Don't worry I've got you covered!
Select the Zip file below!
I would also like to turn this into a support thread being that DA is no longer offering support. So I'm hoping that along with myself, other users can help out and offer support to users in need of it.
Happy Reefing :D
Any chance to share the latest hex for the RKL? Mine is showing ghost modules that I can't seem to clear. I'm hoping a fresh firmware replacement to set it straight. RKL-1-0208.hex

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance to share the latest hex for the RKL? Mine is showing ghost modules that I can't seem to clear. I'm hoping a fresh firmware replacement to set it straight. RKL-1-0208.hex
That is probably because they were hooked to the system at one time. If I remember correctly there is a way to remove them, but I don't remember exactly how since it been a long time since I messed with one.

Algae Farmer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was under the impression that to delete any “Ghost Modules” you must do a hard reboot. So when I did mine. I disconnected all the modules, did the reboot and reconnected the modules. I did this on my RKE years ago. It might be different for the RKL.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was under the impression that to delete any “Ghost Modules” you must do a hard reboot. So when I did mine. I disconnected all the modules, did the reboot and reconnected the modules. I did this on my RKE years ago. It might be different for the RKL.
Since the RKL has a 4 module limit I think they had a way to remove them. I could have been through myReef with the system up and running and the computer running myReef connected to the system.

Algae Farmer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since the RKL has a 4 module limit I think they had a way to remove them. I could have been through myReef with the system up and running and the computer running myReef connected to the system.
I’ll set up a RKL and see if I can figure it out.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, what I've got is all I've got.

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately Digital Aquatics has discontinued their ReefKeeper line and with it the Website and the download link for MyReef 2.0

Did you recently acquire a used ReefKeeper and need to download MyReef 2.0?
Don't worry I've got you covered!
Select the Zip file below!
I would also like to turn this into a support thread being that DA is no longer offering support. So I'm hoping that along with myself, other users can help out and offer support to users in need of it.
Happy Reefing :D
I’m retired in Nashotah and I can do anything I want until my wife tells me otherwise

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 146 60.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 66 27.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.8%
  • Other

Votes: 66 27.4%
Back