OP
Lowe

Lowe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually it might sound kinda silly but I traded out my 55 gallon tank for a 29 gallon biocube with the lights sumpfilter ... I gave my daughter my 20 gallon hex tank so I think I'm going to switch it out for the 29 gallon biocube and then I will take the 20 gallon and make that my quarantine tank

OP
OP
Lowe

Lowe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry i upgraded my 55 gallon tank to a 75 gallon and I had the 55 gallon tank just sitting around wasn't sure what to do with it so I put it up for sale and some guy offered to trade me out the 29 gallon biocube. So I still have my 75 gallon now or 29 gallon biocube and then a 20 gallon hex

A+Aquatics

Rare Coral Curator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope everything works out with your clowns. Our next club meeting (January) will be close to your neck of the woods (@ The Coral Reef in Jefferson City) so feel free to stop by and check us out! It'll be on the 9th or the 23rd from noon - 3 pm. We've got members from all over E. TN (I live in the Tri-Cities area).
Please allow me to extend an official invitation to everyone that can join us for the first club meeting within the Tri-Cities area. We can be found on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/113147355740030/
The club meeting will be held at a local business (The Bagel Exchange) on Center Street in Kingsport, TN.
If you have any questions please reach out to me or one of our team members for more detailed information @ (423) 480-9391

nitrox36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OUTSTANDING!!! well congratz, the more clubs in TN the BETTER!!! if there is anything we can do just let us know. This hobby needs clubs all over to try to fill the need of people who don't want to travel.

A+Aquatics

Rare Coral Curator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OUTSTANDING!!! well congratz, the more clubs in TN the BETTER!!! if there is anything we can do just let us know. This hobby needs clubs all over to try to fill the need of people who don't want to travel.
Help is needed on every aspect as this is new for everyone that is involved so far.
A bit of guidance would be greatly appreciated.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 34.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back