Looking to rehome my set up, central MS pickup only

Saltz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I need to find a good home for my fishy friends.

A Common Clown, True Percula, and a beautiful Black Ice Clown all are a couple of years old, an 8 yr old yellow Clown Gobi (lovely lil fella), a 1 yr old peppermint shrimp, several various hermits and snails, 10 yr old live rock covered in the purple algae and some pieces loaded with purple mushrooms, 3 Stoney mushroom fungidae in various sizes, green. The largest with mild heat damage on the edges as my heater decided the tank needed to be 80 degrees. I quickly fixed the issue and it is recovering.

The tank is 65 gallons but is probably 15+ yrs old as I got it off craigslist and it has not been resealed, a basic wood stand, black. My hope is to find someone who can fit these into their existing tank and then maybe can recaulk the tank for a sump or set it back up after. Unfortunately, I don't have much faith in it holding up in its current condition.

Mostly just looking for a good home for my friends, but if you want to donate something, that would be appreciated.

Back