Looking to sell my take setup to downgrade in size, Schenectady

jstanavich135

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi guys,
I'm trying to put some feelers out to sell my tank setup. It is a 93gal corner tank and its just bigger than I'd like taking up a little too much room. I'd like to try and make it easy and seel ot all as one but not necessarily opposed to parting it out. Comes with tank, stand, sump, retun pump, heaters, reactor, ATO, live rock, live stock, and powsr heads. I can provide more information for anyone who inquires at [email protected].

20200914_113535.jpg

Afrashz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi guys,
I'm trying to put some feelers out to sell my tank setup. It is a 93gal corner tank and its just bigger than I'd like taking up a little too much room. I'd like to try and make it easy and seel ot all as one but not necessarily opposed to parting it out. Comes with tank, stand, sump, retun pump, heaters, reactor, ATO, live rock, live stock, and powsr heads. I can provide more information for anyone who inquires at [email protected].

20200914_113535.jpg
What live stock you got in there?

OP
OP
J

jstanavich135

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not much, a black and white clown, blue damsel, pom pom crab, A whole bunch of hermit crabs, a couple fighting conch, a green frogspawn and a devils hand.

Back