• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to trade for ATO, Led light and wave maker

Carz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soooo....... I have a local family who lives very close to me with a disabled son. They had a freshwater tank a few years back and that is gone. He loves both of my tank set ups and wanted his own saltwater tank for a few years now. My wife found a JBJ 45 on craigslist yesterday and I just went over and bought it for him. I told the parents somebody was getting rid of it and I would be bringing this set up over in a month or so after I cleaned it all up. I am going to set it for them and get them rolling and as normal I will check in on them to keep things right. The parents can handle the tank. There is no ATO with this set up and I think they are really going to need one. I will be building the 5 gallon rodi holding tank. There is a cover for the tank so I was thinking I would just give them two 5 gallon jugs of RODI to hold on to for filling and I can keep them going till they get a RODI. There is a JBJ light included, but I dont like it. Just not my style. It has a big ballast as if it was a metal halide. It creates too much heat in the stand and I want to replace it with a single Kessil or Radion or something that just is nicer. I never ran a JBJ 45, but I am 100% sure a wave maker will be needed. (and I just sold a gyre......I can kick myself now) I do plan on giving them a pair of clowns I have in my sump and some easy easy corals. I am willing to trade some of my acrylic work that I do if anyone out there can help me out to get them going with some of the other items needed. If you think there is something else they would need I will be more than willing to work with you as well. Just let me know. I do have a laser and willing to custom items for you for this tank donation build only.

Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 1.53.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 8.30.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 5.44.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 6.00.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 5.45.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 5.44.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 7.27.51 PM.png

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll see what I have, might have ato and some power heads

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might also trying linking this to the local club forums as well.

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back