Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1670283016705.gif

1670283049395.gif

Day three so 60 hours of waiting for the Seachem Clarity to work and NOTHING. If only the water has gotten worse I can’t see through it anymore. No no nothing is wrong testing and all clear. Isn’t this thing supposed to work fast? I’ve fallowed the instructions and turned off the skimmer and still nothing. Am I doing something wring?

Nutramar Foods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok nutramar what do you guys think i should do? Also I’ve used your food once and I recommend :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Happy to hear our food worked well for you! We are huge fans of Siganus magnificus, we find feeding a broad diet (including nori, ogo, and our algae & color boost shots of course!) goes a long way to bring out the best coloration!

Added a photo of a great example from our facility for attention :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Siganus Magnificus-QM.jpg

OP
OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy to hear our food worked well for you! We are huge fans of Siganus magnificus, we find feeding a broad diet (including nori, ogo, and our algae & color boost shots of course!) goes a long way to bring out the best coloration!

Added a photo of a great example from our facility for attention :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Siganus Magnificus-QM.jpg
Now THAT is a stunning fish! You guys may have just tipped the table in one of the Foxface’s favor.

OP
OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alrighty! You guys will have to find out which Foxface I choose for now. It will be a surprise. But YOU tell ME what you think I will get ;) What‘s your gut telling you my gut is telling me? :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alrighty! You guys will have to find out which Foxface I choose for now. It will be a surprise. But YOU tell ME what you think I will get ;) What‘s your gut telling you my gut is telling me? :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Maybe.... Also Magnificus has the unicorn spot if that hasn't been mentioned.
IMG_2068.JPG

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll let the photo explain what I think it’ll be :)
4A2A1A63-9A8C-47CB-84B6-BD60672F7720.jpeg

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No love for the bicolor? :)
The uspi is a beauty, if I never went the Magnificus route I’d be grabbing a uspi and actually if I could have a second fox in my 4’ tank I’d be grabbing a S. uspi or a S. niger in a heartbeat

OP
OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No love for the bicolor? :)
I love them all especially the bi-color. The bi-color was one of the fish on my stock list but I realized, and this was an early on list, that I would be missing some color. But in my dream tank I’ll be hoping to have a a trio of Foxface a Magnificent a Lo and the Bi-Color. Guess you’ll have to stick around to see it happen lol.

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5168.jpeg

Hope I'm not overposting about this fish but it decide to go full camo on me today after I decided a couple fish in that tank weren't working and catching them was a little chaotic. Thought I'd show you.
Here's the funny story of what happened:

OP
OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5168.jpeg

Hope I'm not overposting about this fish but it decide to go full camo on me today after I decided a couple fish in that tank weren't working and catching them was a little chaotic. Thought I'd show you.

Yk like I posted in your post I would fight for the original price of the eel.

OP
OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5168.jpeg

I’ve actually got a similar story regarding the Angel I bought early in the year. If you want to read about it tell me to lol because I don’t want to write about it without any interest from anyone lol.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m also writing an article about a specific fish that hopefully will be done by today. It’s abiut a fish that some of you may now is a dream for me…..an expensive dream.
Oo, give us clues!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 130 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back