OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Conference in Orlando. Operational Readiness training. Which is pretty fun as trainings go. Doubt I‘ll have time to visit the fish stores though. sadly.
Dang. Really wish you could visit one. Work is work though. Take it you won’t stay around here long?

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang. Really wish you could visit one. Work is work though. Take it you won’t stay around here long?
Nope
One work week. Then a week in SC then probably a couple in NC. I may be gone longer than you except I’ve got weekends and Its all work.

Last edited:

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw this and now I really want to go to WWCs. That Coris Formosa super male is incredible: (8:00 @i cant think)

Now that is a true beast!
He’s gorgeous but I dread to think what he’s like with those other wrasses when no one’s looking.

OP
OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that is a true beast!
He’s gorgeous but I dread to think what he’s like with those other wrasses when no one’s looking.
Fun fact I actually asked if they would take in RSWCF into their FOWLR, this was so if my angel were to grow a little big before I could upgrade they could take it in and I could see it often, and they told me that is a good idea and something they “could” do. The catch was it A:needed to be big enough B: they had to QT it themselves for a few weeks C: it needed to have some attitude to compete with the big fish. So I guess as long as your a good customer they can do that for you.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw this and now I really want to go to WWCs. That Coris Formosa super male is incredible: (8:00 @i cant think)

Just been able to watch the video properly and look at that Formosa feeding!
The dorsal fin really makes this fish beautiful. Although ‘Supermale’ isn’t an actual term - it’s just a brightly coloured male wrasse, if it was a term then that formosa would be the definition of it.

OP
OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Supermale’ isn’t an actual term - it’s just a brightly coloured male wrasse
I couldn’t find the meme but:

”If those male wrasses could read they‘d be very upset” :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

OP
OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So apparently the blenny is still MIA. I know these guys can hide for a while but for how long? Since I changed the flow there is no dead spots except for the very back side of the right which is clearly visible so I don’t think he is dead. I’d tell the babysitters to look in his favorite hole but because I moved the rocks before I left I don’t know if he likes that hole anymore, as it was before, with a view of the whole front of the tank and now, a view of the overflow box.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
monty python spam GIF
spam GIF
andy warhol spam GIF
;) :D

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@crusso1993
So are you starting your personal spam thread anytime soon?

Not me, Gus, not me. I don’t take anything personal. Except when it’s personal. And it’s only personal when it involves my other half. ;) :p

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back