Lost in the Wrasses! Rollercoaster of a Reef Build

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type is yours? I like the longer tentacle ones but these smaller ones are nice.
Honestly, I don’t know what type it is. I’ve always known it as a ‘Short Polyped Duncan’ (I just call it a Duncan though).

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and leave it to @tbrown3589 to find another version.

Never knew the name of that song, but I liked it every time I heard it.

Ministry is a good time!
Excellent contribution.

I may or may not have done some funny substances with Al bouncing around Chicago in the late 80's. I cannot confirm. Family friendly site. ;)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I may or may not have done some funny substances with Al bouncing around Chicago in the late 80's. I cannot confirm. Family friendly site. ;)
alarm.gif

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Conference in Orlando. Operational Readiness training. Which is pretty fun as trainings go. Doubt I‘ll have time to visit the fish stores though. sadly.
I'm trying to talk my wife into going to a conference in Florida this summer. She wants to go to the Vegas conference instead. I'm thinking maybe the one in Toronto instead of Vegas. Florida might be looking better to her. :winking-face-with-tongue:

OP
OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Mschmidt those Kessils seem to be doing great work. You really don’t mind the shimmer? That’s the only thing that has really put me off would like to hear what you think. I know you really like the shimmer affect so could I get a unbiased perspective?

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Mschmidt those Kessils seem to be doing great work. You really don’t mind the shimmer? That’s the only thing that has really put me off would like to hear what you think. I know you really like the shimmer affect so could I get a unbiased perspective?
It's a lot of shimmer, but most of the time I'm not in the room and don't mind then. in the room I haven't been bothered yet, but it's probably on the upper end of what I want to have/am willing to tolerate.

OP
OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No Angelfish? We need to fix that! I’m set on these two:
1674672498001.png

1674672512843.jpeg

I know @i cant think I know….but the heart is treacherous :face-with-tears-of-joy: You know my attachment to the two…..help?

OP
OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Umm isn't this build called "lost in the wrasses", I'm confused :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Lol yea yea it is. I still have a sweet spot for an Angelfish though lol. Always have. Have a reserved slot for one besides all the wrasse.

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol yea yea it is. I still have a sweet spot for an Angelfish though lol. Always have. Have a reserved slot for one besides all the wrasse.
I'm just teasing ya. I have an angel too, a Lamarck's, she's a cranky old lady though. She does not like my wrasses.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I keep all my Angelfish in the freshwater tank. Easier to deal with, less loss of corals and CUC.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a Lamarck's...
I’d love a Genicanthus again but for the price I think the Regal has been the jackpot. It’s my most expensive fish but so far she has been worth it all :)
I do miss my Genicanthus hybrid though, I’d love a Melanospilos, Caudovittatus or Semifasciatus but I just only have room for the one Angel (that gap was filled on the 28th of December) and another wrasse or two.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I need more useful fish. I don't know enough about the Genicanthus angels to definitively say I want one, especially since several sites say they can be agressive towards fairy and flashers. The possibility of a cool looking lesser agressive potential algae eater appeals to me.

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a Lamarck's...
Not only are they grouchy, but they are gassy too. Not even joking. Little streams of fart bubbles all day long.

Back