OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to read it twice. Thought it said orgy red…
Girl Smile GIF

:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crappy pic time. Corals are in!:D
1680306882046.jpeg
Well then… what’s your final Display fish plan?
Zoa’s get destroyed by Regal angels and Tusks are nasty in a 4’ tank and will likely go for your other wrasse plans.

OP
OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well then… what’s your final Display fish plan?
Zoa’s get destroyed by Regal angels and Tusks are nasty in a 4’ tank and will likely go for your other wrasse plans.
The final display has been set. Regal’s love Zoas, but that’s a risk I’m willing to take. Not planning on getting a Tusk anymore because, well, I couldn’t let go of the Regal, and there’s an another fish that I would like that is real pretty, much rarer, and much much less expensive. The set plan:

Halichoeres iridis
Cirrhilabrus rhomboidalis
Cirrhilabrus lubbocki
Paracheilinus attenuatus
Cirrhilabrus johnsoni
Macropharyngodon negrosensis
Cirrhilabrus naokoae
Harlequin Tusk replacement which I know you will love much better ;): Xenojulis margaritaceus
And another Halichoeres, that I know you like as well, but I won’t say what it is, because it will be a surprise, a welcomed one by @SaltyT as well!

Non wrasse: Regal Angelfish, Magnificent Foxface, Pair of Clowns, and a Yasha Goby.

Bringing my final stocking list to 14.

So, you like? I like :face-with-tears-of-joy::) @Crabby48 what do you think of the list?

Last edited:

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The final display has been set. Regal’s love Zoas, but that’s a risk I’m willing to take. Not planning on getting a Tusk anymore because, well, I couldn’t let go of the Regal, and there’s an another fish that I would like that is real pretty, much rarer, and much much less expensive. The set plan:

Halichoeres iridis
Cirrhilabrus lubbocki
Paracheilinus attenuatus
Cirrhilabrus johnsoni
Cirrhilabrus naokoae
Harlequin Tusk replacement which I know you will love much better ;): Xenojulis margaritaceus
And another Halichoeres, that I know you like as well, but I won’t say what it is, because it will be a surprise, a welcomed one by @SaltyT as well!

Non wrasse: Regal Angelfish, Magnificent Foxface, Pair of Clowns, and a Yasha Goby.

So, you like? I like :face-with-tears-of-joy::)
Oh absolutely! You can get me on board with that ;)
Plus, almost everyone has a tusk now whereas so few people show off their Xenojulis anymore and they kind of just vanished from peoples tanks.

Hm… and for that Halichoeres, maybe it’s a Melasmopomus?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question, since I got Pandoras Zoas, without meaning to get Pandoras Zoas, and I don’t have a spereate island as of now, you think it be a crazy idea if I put them on an Urchin @Slocke ? :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question, since I got Pandoras Zoas, without meaning to get Pandoras Zoas, and I don’t have a spereate island as of now, you think it be a crazy idea if I put them on an Urchin @Slocke ? :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
The urchin would love them as a hat ;)
I would love to get a 3D printed hat and just give one to all 3 of my urchins haha.

OP
OP
Petcrazyson

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The urchin would love them as a hat ;)
I would love to get a 3D printed hat and just give one to all 3 of my urchins haha.
I mean I guess lol my urchins love hats. Wouldn’t it potentially harm the Zoas? Since they could be in a dark place some time of the day.

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Halichoeres iridis
Cirrhilabrus lubbocki
Paracheilinus attenuatus
Cirrhilabrus johnsoni
Cirrhilabrus naokoae

So, you like? I like :face-with-tears-of-joy::) @Crabby48 what do you think of the list?
That looks like a great list!
you could try but I’d just leave the frag in the sand. Probably too much light variance on a hermit.

Last edited:

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals looking good :)
1680368018390.jpeg

Tomorrow I’ll be placing them on the rock work. Also as I was feeding the fish the Duncan started taking pieces as well!
That Duncan is stunning, I’ve found the perfect spot for a Duncan and I’m really jealous haha.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals looking good :)
1680368018390.jpeg

Tomorrow I’ll be placing them on the rock work. Also as I was feeding the fish the Duncan started taking pieces as well!
My diamond bar would have picked those up and thrown them in his cave by now! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: Looking good!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back