• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lots of items for sale, cleaning out and downsizing

OP
OP
AquaDaddy

AquaDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still waiting on you to post the tanks!! Lol
PM me if you're interested. I do have a Nuvo 14 with a great stand for sale. Pair it with the AI that's still for sale and it makes a very handsome setup. I may have some other stuff too though!

OP
OP
AquaDaddy

AquaDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have quite a bit of gear left. Here's the updated list and even some of the prices are lowered. Don't be afraid to make an offer!

Neptune Apex Jr. with temp probe, display and Netgear EX7300, $130

AI Prime HD, black, $130, great shape. Used about a year

Hydor Koralia 3G powerhead1350, $35

Avast Marine Diaphragm Pump, $30

Avast Peristaltic Pump, $40

Avast Marine Fluidized Media Reactor, MR5, $40

Avast Marine MR5 media reactor with extra hole in top, used it for as a Davy Jones Locker, $35

Two Little Fishies Phosban Hang on back Reactor 150, needs the circle filters, $25

Two Little Fishies KW Reactor 300 (Kalkwasser Reactor), $40

2 channel Apex to Tunze Stream Cable for Neptune Apex, $15.00 including shipping

Bubble Magus Curve 7 Protein skimmer w/Avast Marine Swabbie. Small cracks on bottom of skimmer body which have been repaired and doesn’t effect performance, $250 for Skimmer and Avast Swabbie

Pan World Pump, NH-200PS, $100

Dolphin Amp Master 6250, 1750 rpm, 1/3 HP, external marine pump, $200 each and $375 for the pair + shipping

Orbit Marine Pro LED Marine Reef Aquarium LED Light with 24-Hour Timer - Haven't used in a while, but great lights for a tank which does not need too much PAR. 24" - 36", $75.00 each or $135 for the pair including shipping!

Marineland Double Bright LED Lighting system - 24" - 36", $20.00 + shipping

va_ill

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
PM me if you're interested. I do have a Nuvo 14 with a great stand for sale. Pair it with the AI that's still for sale and it makes a very handsome setup. I may have some other stuff too though!

We’re looking for a 200 and up for the next tank

Bnutz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
received items. Packed well. I managed to break the ball mount off the hydor 425 in like 1 min of opening box. Totally my fault for forcing. Thanks for the sale aquadaddy

OP
OP
AquaDaddy

AquaDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
received items. Packed well. I managed to break the ball mount off the hydor 425 in like 1 min of opening box. Totally my fault for forcing. Thanks for the sale aquadaddy
Glad you got it all. Totally bummed about the small ball on the back of the pump. You may find or look for someone who has a bad pump, but still has it, that's probably the cheapest option!

OP
OP
AquaDaddy

AquaDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's the updated list!

Avast Marine MR5 media reactor with extra hole in top, used it for as a Davy Jones Locker, $35

Two Little Fishies Phosban Hang on back Reactor 150, needs the circle filters, $25

Hydor Koralia 3G 1350, $35

2 channel Apex to Tunze Stream Cable for Neptune Apex, $15.00 including shipping

Bubble Magus Curve 7 Protein skimmer w/Avast Marine Swabbie. Small cracks on bottom of skimmer body which have been repaired and doesn’t effect performance, $250 for Skimmer and Avast Marine Swabbie

Dolphin Amp Master 6250, 1750 rpm, 1/3 HP, external marine pump, $200 each and $375 for the pair + shipping

Marineland Double Bright LED Lighting system - 24" - 36", Free if someone wants to come pick it up.

AI Prime HD, black, $130, great shape. Used about a year.

Also, make me an offer on the three pumps, they're all great and ready to go!

OP
OP
AquaDaddy

AquaDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remaining updated list as of Aug 22 (Saturday morning)

Avast Marine MR5 with extra hole in top, used it for as a Davy Jones Locker, $35

Two Little Fishies KW Reactor 300 (Kalkwasser Reactor), $55

Bubble Magus Curve 7 Protein skimmer w/Avast Marine Swabbie. Small cracks on bottom of skimmer body which have been repaired and doesn’t affect performance, $200 for Skimmer and Avast Swabbie

Dolphin Amp Master 6250, 1750 rpm, 1/3 HP, external marine pump, $175 each and $300 for the pair + shipping

Last edited:
OP
OP
AquaDaddy

AquaDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting down there! Still have a few items for sale.

Bubble Magus Curve 7 Protein skimmer w/Avast Marine Swabbie. Small cracks on bottom of skimmer body which have been repaired and doesn’t effect performance, $250 for Skimmer and Avast Swabbie

Avast Marine Fluidized Media Reactor, MR5 with extra hole in top for carbon filter, used it for as a Davy Jones Locker, $35

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back