Love the look but need more Data Points/Slots

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One week in on these new lights (pro ii) and I love the looks of the light spectrum. All light channels are superb giving me lots of choices. Love the GLASS lens ...over Chinese black boxes that are all capped by plastic lenses. Cant beat glass!

Only disappointment is not having more than 7 data points/slots. Since a slot is a high point where the light builds up to that slot and builds to wherever thst 2nd slot lands, you have to use two slots to maintain the exact light % .....with the two slots mirroring each other.

You have to constantly have to deal with lighting slopes...and slots get used up quickly

I'm weird bc i have TWO lighting periods in 24hrs... 6am to noon the 6pm to midnight. I NEED MORE SLOTS :p

I wish for a firmware upgrade where there was 12 slots, not 7. ( Hint hint @noopsyche )

Any reason why we can't have more slots???

Last edited:

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One week in on these new lights (pro ii) and I love the looks of the light spectrum. All light channels are superb giving me lots of choices.

Only disappointment was not having more than 7 data points/slots. Since a slot is a high point where the light builds up to that slot and builds to wherever thst 2nd slot lands, you have to use two slots to maintain the exact light.....with the two slots mirroring each other.

Love the GLASS lens ...over Chinese black boxes that are all capped by plastic lenses. Cant beat glass!

You have to constantly have to deal with slopes...

I'm weird bc i have TWO lighting periods in 24hrs... 6am to noon the 6pm to midnight. I NEED MORE SLOTS :p

I wish for a firmware upgrade where there was 12 slots, not 7. (Hint hint @noopsyche che )

Any reason why we can't have more slots???

Looking at the option and we have asked the engineers so lets see what they say.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • None.

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.7%
Back