• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Low Profile Frag Tank (like a JBJ RL-20 or IM Lagoon 25 gallon)

GoingBroke88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm looking for a lower profile tank to be used as a frag tank. I prefer something that's an all-in-one and with a stand. JBJ RL-20 or IM Lagoon 25 gallon would be great. Would also consider an acrylic tank. If you have one of these or something similar to sell, please send me a PM with info and price. Thanks.

OP
OP
G

GoingBroke88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s one posted in Bordentown nj on Facebook market if that helps
Thanks for the lead - I checked that out. Unfortunately, it looks like he's selling it more as a full setup and it's got a lot of stuff that I already have (skimmer, heater) but no stand. Winds up being more expensive than if I buy just the tank itself new. Thank you for your help though.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back