• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LOWER PRICES Frankenstein, Ghost, OG, Sunkist Bounce, Magic Carpet / Fire, Gumdrop Mushroom, Bozo's Birthday other Zoas, Rainbow Dynamite Chalice

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lower Prices from original posting - listed in pictures. Trying to adjust for the current market with all the disruptions going on. Mushrooms include OG Bounce, Frankenstein Bounce, Ghost Bounce, Sunkist Bounce, Magic Carpet/Fire, and Gumdrop. Zoa colonies include Bozo's Birthday, Pikachus, Rastas, Gatorade, Gobstoppers, Purple Monsters, Rainbow Infusion, Blondies (BBEB), Rastas, Bam Bams, Sunny D plus assorted others (Rainbow Dynamite, Frogspawn, etc)

Free shipping at $400 otherwise $50. Package deals available. Standard DOA applies. Please PM for questions or cost discussion. Thanks for looking!

Feedback from fellow R2R Members who have bought from me in past sales:

JimmyK: Buy with confidence! My order arrived packaged perfectly, styro cooler, heat pack, plastic container for each colony very well protected. Great communication all along the way and zoas are already starting to open up after minutes in the tank. Thank you!

cburto: Probably the best packaged order I have ever received ! Attention to details on each colony being packed in a plastic jar with styro to prevent being banged around, then triple bagged with peanuts . Awesome seller with fantastic communication high marks!

HB Fisheye: All the comments about this seller are right on. Excellent transaction. Perfect packaging. Very happy with my purchase.

Eryeal: You don't see them for sale very often (Reverse Maui Wowis) - got mine from you and it's beautiful. Thanks again!

AriMiko43: I got a reverse Maui from you and it is beautiful. Thank you for a smooth transaction. Shipping and packaging was A++++. Highly recommend this seller.

JSR: Great packaging!
Great communication!

ReefyTank: Great seller, everything was well packaged and demonstrated a lot of care on the frags. Would buy again without a doubt.

1585243218234.png

1585868200016.png

1585868233320.png

1585868253160.png

1585066990403.png

1585067005386.png

1585870057991.png

1585066945297.png

Last edited:

Placerreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prices listed in pictures. Zoa colonies include Bozo's Birthday, Pikachus, Rastas, Gatorade, Gobstoppers, Purple Monsters, Rainbow Infusion, , Blondies (BBEB), Rastas, Bam Bams, Sunny D. Mushrooms include OG Bounce, Frankenstein Bounce, Ghost Bounce, Sunkist Bounce, Magic Carpet/Fire, and Gumdrop plus assorted others (Rainbow Dynamite, Frogspawn, etc)

Free shipping at $400 otherwise $50. Package deals available. Standard DOA applies. Please PM for questions or cost discussion. Thanks for looking!

JimmyK: Buy with confidence! My order arrived packaged perfectly, styro cooler, heat pack, plastic container for each colony very well protected. Great communication all along the way and zoas are already starting to open up after minutes in the tank. Thank you!

cburto: Probably the best packaged order I have ever received ! Attention to details on each colony being packed in a plastic jar with styro to prevent being banged around, then triple bagged with peanuts . Awesome seller with fantastic communication high marks!

HB Fisheye: All the comments about this seller are right on. Excellent transaction. Perfect packaging. Very happy with my purchase.

Eryeal: You don't see them for sale very often (Reverse Maui Wowis) - got mine from you and it's beautiful. Thanks again!

AriMiko43: I got a reverse Maui from you and it is beautiful. Thank you for a smooth transaction. Shipping and packaging was A++++. Highly recommend this seller.

Great communication!

ReefyTank: Great seller, everything was well packaged and demonstrated a lot of care on the frags. Would buy again without a doubt.

Prices listed in pictures. Zoa colonies include Bozo's Birthday, Pikachus, Rastas, Gatorade, Gobstoppers, Purple Monsters, Rainbow Infusion, , Blondies (BBEB), Rastas, Bam Bams, Sunny D. Mushrooms include OG Bounce, Frankenstein Bounce, Ghost Bounce, Sunkist Bounce, Magic Carpet/Fire, and Gumdrop plus assorted others (Rainbow Dynamite, Frogspawn, etc)

Great communication!

Hello- Do you have more photos of OG Bounce Mushroom #1? Thanks, Shane. 916-606-5571. [email protected]

OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bozo birthday picture?
The next to last picture set is of the bozo colony. This is under white light and not over saturated like a lot of the pictures online. Trying to show as best I can what they really look like in reality.

OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, my state (Michigan) just issued a stay at home order effective at midnight 3/24. So, I can ship out anything Monday evening but may have to wait a couple of weeks after tonight. I want to comply and keep everyone safe. I will be checking to see if FedEx pickup is allowed during the stay at home order.

Last edited:
OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FedEx Overnight Shipping is still fine! I spoke with FedEx and I will be able to ship without problems this week. I had some concerns with the situation in Michigan and FedEx will be unnaffected.

D

Deleted member 146257

View Badges
Hello Diverdown,
I am new to the forum, how do I place my order with you?
Brian

OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Magic Carpets and Ghosts sold. One Frankenstein still available (middle picture)

jsc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any og left ? Pm sent

Last edited:

SVP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, my state (Michigan) just issued a stay at home order effective at midnight 3/24. So, I can ship out anything Monday evening but may have to wait a couple of weeks after tonight. I want to comply and keep everyone safe. I will be checking to see if FedEx pickup is allowed during the stay at home order.
FYI for you I have spoken with Fedex locally and corporate and have been reassured that Fedex will not be +closing and that they will still do pick ups for same fee. You schedule the pick up time within their set hours. This had me worried when Ohio got its orders last week I believe, while I don't live there it was a wake up call that i needed to get my shipping ducks in a row in a way that I had not contemplated yet. So I did a few dry runs to work out any unforeseen issues just in case.

OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI for you I have spoken with Fedex locally and corporate and have been reassured that Fedex will not be +closing and that they will still do pick ups for same fee. You schedule the pick up time within their set hours. This had me worried when Ohio got its orders last week I believe, while I don't live there it was a wake up call that i needed to get my shipping ducks in a row in a way that I had not contemplated yet. So I did a few dry runs to work out any unforeseen issues just in case.
Great, thanks for the information!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 57 80.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.6%
Back