• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LOWER PRICES Frankenstein, Ghost, OG, Sunkist Bounce, Magic Carpet / Fire, Gumdrop Mushroom, Bozo's Birthday other Zoas, Rainbow Dynamite Chalice

christwendt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks again man! I was so happy with my first order I did a second and once again super pleased with my purchase. The packaging was perfected this time and the corrals were full open when packaged arrived.. they didn’t close up at all. I purchased magic carpet , Frankenstein bounce , and a chalice. Thank you

49D21782-1B0C-460D-805E-B0C14DADDC4B.jpeg

Killas15

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lower Prices from original posting - listed in pictures. Trying to adjust for the current market with all the disruptions going on. Mushrooms include OG Bounce, Frankenstein Bounce, Ghost Bounce, Sunkist Bounce, Magic Carpet/Fire, and Gumdrop. Zoa colonies include Bozo's Birthday, Pikachus, Rastas, Gatorade, Gobstoppers, Purple Monsters, Rainbow Infusion, Blondies (BBEB), Rastas, Bam Bams, Sunny D plus assorted others (Rainbow Dynamite, Frogspawn, etc)

Free shipping at $400 otherwise $50. Package deals available. Standard DOA applies. Please PM for questions or cost discussion. Thanks for looking!

Feedback from fellow R2R Members who have bought from me in past sales:

JimmyK: Buy with confidence! My order arrived packaged perfectly, styro cooler, heat pack, plastic container for each colony very well protected. Great communication all along the way and zoas are already starting to open up after minutes in the tank. Thank you!

cburto: Probably the best packaged order I have ever received ! Attention to details on each colony being packed in a plastic jar with styro to prevent being banged around, then triple bagged with peanuts . Awesome seller with fantastic communication high marks!

HB Fisheye: All the comments about this seller are right on. Excellent transaction. Perfect packaging. Very happy with my purchase.

Eryeal: You don't see them for sale very often (Reverse Maui Wowis) - got mine from you and it's beautiful. Thanks again!

AriMiko43: I got a reverse Maui from you and it is beautiful. Thank you for a smooth transaction. Shipping and packaging was A++++. Highly recommend this seller.

JSR: Great packaging!
Great communication!

ReefyTank: Great seller, everything was well packaged and demonstrated a lot of care on the frags. Would buy again without a doubt.

1585243218234.png

1585868200016.png

1585868233320.png

1585868253160.png

1585066990403.png

1585067005386.png

1585870057991.png

1585066945297.png
Do you still have bozos birthday? And what mushrooms are available?

OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No bozos, sorry. For mushrooms I have Juggernaut Bounce, Reverse Maui Wowi, Ghost Bounce, Sour Apple Bounce, Jugular Splitter Bounce, Gonzos Golden Dragon, Magic Carpet, Purple Picasso Bounce and Gumdrop mushrooms ready to go. I can put together a package for you if you are interested

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back