LPS Coral - Eye Candy

Top Shelf Aquatics

Marquiseo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Good golly!!! :D Where has your tank thread gone man?? Need to see more regular pics from you!!
I havent really been online to updated it lately. I'm going to try to once things settle down.

rogersb

View Badges
Reaction score
Few of my blastos

I have the same blasto as your first pic. I've had it for a year and it's just now putting out it's first babies. I started feeding it a month or so ago and that's the only thing I can think that's helped. Are you doing anything special to help with your growth?

rolyguy7

View Badges
Reaction score
I have the same blasto as your first pic. I've had it for a year and it's just now putting out it's first babies. I started feeding it a month or so ago and that's the only thing I can think that's helped. Are you doing anything special to help with your growth?
Hi rogersb,

I feed mine small fish food pellets at least once a week. I drop 2-3 pellets in each head. 1-2 pellets on the smaller ones.

https://www.omegasea.net/

HarryC

View Badges
Reaction score
My lfs store owner and I are at the point where he knows exactly what to show me. Most recent trip was a major success. Added this Acanthophyllia I've named "cupcake" and a pearlescent wall hammer with teal base. Picking up my first scoly, lobo, and a long and short tentacle plate from him wednesday! I really need to set some more tanks up !
IMG_0284.jpeg
IMG_0297.jpeg

World Wide Corals - Quality Aqua-cultured Coral

Where do you go in case of a real reef tank emergency?

• Me, myself and I

Votes: 224 43.4%
  • Local Friend

Votes: 47 9.1%
  • Reef2Reef

Votes: 198 38.4%
  • Other

Votes: 47 9.1%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Use pumps from different brands TOGETHER!
JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS